Part (number) help.....

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Can anyone with etka or is elsawin please help me out.

I've got a knocking on the rear passenger side, i believe its to do with the bolt that goes through the drop link/dampener/hub at the rear. i phoned audi last week and they informed me it was a bolt that went through the above then secured into a nut, now a few guys on here say it should just connect to the hub!
Need to know as i went to check tonight and the nut had vanished and the bolt was virtually hanging out :(.

From your description, I think you may be on about the M14 bolt at the bottom of the drop link. The part number for that bolt is;
N 104 281 01, bolt M14x1.5x90.

Hope that helps

Thats the one mate, it goes through the bottom of the drop link, through the shock then into the hub. Does it show their been a nut to go with it?

Nope, no nut listed with it. Must go into a captive thread in the hub. Loctite time :icon_thumright:

Thats what i was afraid of, dealers said it was a bolt and nut set up, trying to find the part numbers they gave me.

Lol. Oh well. Well that bolt is listed for the anti-roll bar drop link lower mounting AND also listed as the lower mounting bolt for the shock absorber, and the shock absorber bolts directly into the rear of the hub. No nut.

Thanks mate, ill cross reference them tomorrow when i pick the bolt up and bits tomorrow.