Part number please

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Evening Could someone give the part number for the alloy trim that sit on top of the rear bumper on the A4 Saloon .
Thanks

It's not in the sticky because I can't find it for definite on Etka - haven't I looked for you before Colin?

I think it should be 24 but the part number for that is unlisted.

So I guess it must be 14 - indeed the colour options are listed alongside. It really needs someone with a saloon to pop it off and confirm.

bumper.jpg

​Thanks James. I thought it would have been in there. You have done a great job with the part numbers. :)

Cheers James. As always you the Man.

Tps are not recognising this part number

I'm sure we've had this problem before mate.

I think we need someone with a saloon to look at theirs, can't you check on yours?

ill dig an old 1 out i have in the shed and post tmoro

Cheers both. My car comes out soon so I need to get cracking with the mods

Not much in the way of big mods Pads. I have spent a lot time having parts of the engine bay powder coated. I'm a little bit weird as I buy double of everything so my polished cam cover will be up for grabs soon along with some spare metal coolant pipes. I just want to have my lower sill repainted only if I find a good painter to do them . I just can't find a good painter here in Wales as i have had to correct work I have had done in the past by so called high end painters. We have spent a lot of time and money the Polow again this year and that has only been out once and almost caught on fire (long story) so this year with regards to the A4 it will just be some extra bling in the engine bay that's all.