Part numbers

you cant tell whether a part is compatible just based off the similarity of the part numbers.
etka says that they arent compatible as the part doesnt cross over between the cars that they each fit.

Screenshot 2021 04 17 at 231213

Screenshot 2021 04 17 at 231158

however thats not to say that it wont actually fit, maybe with a little modification. could be a minor difference between them, but enough where it warrants being a different part.

Reactions: andymcleary
you cant tell whether a part is compatible just based off the similarity of the part numbers.
etka says that they arent compatible as the part doesnt cross over between the cars that they each fit.

View attachment 235689

View attachment 235690

however thats not to say that it wont actually fit, maybe with a little modification. could be a minor difference between them, but enough where it warrants being a different part.
Wow, that's great to know actually. Thank you.

No but if you look at the same switch from an avant you can compare part numbers and if you search some different databases it will give a compatibility list with other known fitments / variants.

Reactions: andymcleary
No but if you look at the same switch from an avant you can compare part numbers and if you search some different databases it will give a compatibility list with other known fitments / variants.
I'm still struggling to find out the answer. TPS can't tell me, the listings I've found don't help either. Maybe it's worth buying one just to see?