Part request

Vertigo1

Reaction score
Can anyone with access to the parts database tell me what the number is for the right rear B&O speaker grille cover in a FL saloon is? Got a horrible feeling I read somewhere that they only come as a full set?

Any info on costs and ease of fitting would be useful too. Thanks.

Sorry I don’t know the part number but can confirm they can be supplied individually as I ordered one from the parts request on this site. Mine is a sport back not a saloon though.

If you carefully remove the grill the part number is stamped on the rear.

Can anyone with access to the parts database tell me what the number is for the right rear B&O speaker grille cover in a FL saloon is? Got a horrible feeling I read somewhere that they only come as a full set?

Any info on costs and ease of fitting would be useful too. Thanks.
Are you talking about the speaker on the rear shelf or the mid range speaker in the rear door.
The one on the parcel shelf - Loudspeaker surround - 8V0 035 416 - £41.56
The one in the rear door seems to only available as a complete speaker - 8V4 035 411 C - £47.50
Not sure how up to date the prices are on my version of Elsawin.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Vertigo1
Thanks - I meant the one in the rear door. Bummer if it's only available as a whole speaker unit but £47.50 seems very reasonable for that considering it's Audi. Of course they'd charge me four times that to fit it so it's a question of how difficult it is to do myself and how badly I want to. Basically I've damaged the grille and surround a bit.

Actually I think it's worse than that - I think the part you mentioned is merely the speaker itself.

I think the grille is part of the door card and you can only buy a complete set of those, obviously as stupid money. Think I'll be living with the damage.

Actually I think it's worse than that - I think the part you mentioned is merely the speaker itself.

I think the grille is part of the door card and you can only buy a complete set of those, obviously as stupid money. Think I'll be living with the damage.
Toby, try parts request Tom be able to tell you if it’s a separate part. :)

Reactions: Vertigo1