Parts Differences?

SL11CKK

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can confirm if S-Line and SE front grill have the same numberplate recess and same foglight (with circle trim)

I'm on the hunt for these parts and don't have ETKA to confirm.

SE bumper foglight housing is integral to the bumper, S-line is a removable grille with removable foglights. What do you mean by the "numberplate recess"? The front grilles are different sizes (S-line is larger) and the number plate recess fits a standard number plate in both cases

Ive got the SE bumper and the circle trim is missing on the foglight. It directly fits over the foglight. Its another part which I have to buy seperate and dealer wants £20 for just the 1.

As for the grill I know that both SE and S-Line grill are different in size, I thought maybe the recess (the blocky part) might be the same for both grill. Dealer wants near enough £70 for it and its only a piece of plastic. Not the Numberplate Surround.

I was asking the question because eBay has couple of breaking S-Line A4, however majority of the seller don't seem to know if they have the car in question let alone the parts Im asking for.