Parts for my A3 Saloon

Henda

Reaction score
Hi i have an A3 saloon sline 2016 1.4tfsi (COD) , i am after a set of 8mm hubcentric spacers. I only require two extended bolts if you sell them individually, with a radius seat.
Can i also get a price for some Eibach pro line springs please.
If your still based in the north east i can collect.

Afternoon,

Thank you for your post.

Are you just wanting pair of 8mm or front and rear?

Is it independent or non-independent rear suspension?

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hi Damian,

i am just after the one set of 8mm for the front. Have larger spacers on rear already, if you sell radius bolts individually i would take 2 extended bolts also if the spacers didnt come with any.

my car has the independent rear suspension

thanks

The spacers come with a full set but we can just send x2 and reduce the price.

H&R 8mm spacers with only x2 bolts - £75.00 inc. VAT
Eibach Pro springs - £192.05 inc. VAT

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Sandra
The spacers come with a full set but we can just send x2 and reduce the price.

H&R 8mm spacers with only x2 bolts - £75.00 inc. VAT
Eibach Pro springs - £192.05 inc. VAT

Damian @ DPM Performance
Hi Damian

thanks for that, i have miscounted the number of bolts i need and i require 4 not 2. How much would this be. And how quickly could you get them to me. Or i could collect today?

thanks

@DPM Do you have them in stock. As i just tried to order a set from a garage that was gonna install them but eibach said there are on 5 week back order

@DPM i went to fit the 8mm spacers to my car today, the spacers sits on the wheel hubs fine but when i offer my wheel up the centre collar on the spacer is preventing my wheel going on fully leaving approximately a 3mm gap between the back of the wheel on the front of the spacer. Which obviously isn’t right, are you aware of any issues?

@DPM i went to fit the 8mm spacers to my car today, the spacers sits on the wheel hubs fine but when i offer my wheel up the centre collar on the spacer is preventing my wheel going on fully leaving approximately a 3mm gap between the back of the wheel on the front of the spacer. Which obviously isn’t right, are you aware of any issues?

Do you have spigot rings fitted to the wheels?

Damian @ DPM Performance

I am in between night shifts at moment and with the weather outside it would have to wait a couple of days.
I have offered the spacer up to the back of the wheel and the two faces don’t sit flush together, the actual centre bore of the spacer slides inside my wheel bore without issue its a perfect fit. Its the chamfer on the spacer fowling on the chamfer on the back of the wheel. Its as though they are not the same angle.
Some one on the fourm mentioned that h&r do different angles on the chamfer on the front of the spacer can you confirm this is correct or not. Had numerous sets of h&r spacers over the years and never had any issue.
i run 12mm h&r on the rears and not had any issues with them.

H&R only do one set of 8mm spacers for your model, you may need to go for the 10mm. It's not an issue we've had before but I'm guessing the chamfer is different on the REVO wheels.

Damian @ DPM Performance