Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Welcome to the Audi-Sport.net Parts Request System

Audi-Sport.net has launched a new feature on the site to help Audi owners get genuine Audi parts from the dealer network with a discount. The system is very simple to use and will allow you to quickly enter the parts or information you are looking for. Simply login into your account and click the parts request button at the top of the screen. Any existing orders will be displayed or the option to make a new request is available.

This is a no obligation system that is free to all the members of ASN. Simply ask and the dealers will answer.

Submit New Parts Request

Partsscreen

Reactions: s3_trev, RS5 JON, Sandra and 2 others
Ready when you guys are.... :salute:

Everyday is "Black Friday" here!:yahoo:

Reactions: Sandra
Saw this earlier this morning, sure I'll need to buy something soon!!!

Group buy on oil me thinks...

Saw this earlier this morning, sure I'll need to buy something soon!!!

Group buy on oil me thinks...

Group buy on Oil is a no go i'm afraid - Volkswagen Group can't come to the party enough to see make it a finacially viable avenue for me.

I'd make a loss on each one once i factor in postage.

The ones on eBay now at £27 ish will all be making a loss from what i can gather. (once postage factored into it.)

Open to any other requests though.

Cheers

Mike

This is an excellent feature! Thanks for being on board Mike and to Admin for setting this up.

Reactions: mjr901 and Sandra
Just received the parts I ordered from Mike, Great service, would totally recommend to other users. Thanks.

Reactions: Sandra, mjr901 and mattyb6
Very helpful guy! Has provided me with advice now on a couple of occasions, even without a sale. Highly recommended.

Ive already got parts from Mike and the service was excellent. Top bloke.