Passenger Fog Light Grille Surround

Jay_78

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am trying to find a replacement grille surround for passenger side fog light on my Audi A4 Avant. I have the ones with chrome surround around fog light. Have been looking online but practically everything I see is from China which leaves me a bit sceptical of quality/fitment etc.

Can anyone suggest anywhere that sells replacement grilles? Even prepared to buy as pair if that is how sold.

Thanks in advance,

James

Hi All,

I am trying to find a replacement grille surround for passenger side fog light on my Audi A4 Avant. I have the ones with chrome surround around fog light. Have been looking online but practically everything I see is from China which leaves me a bit sceptical of quality/fitment etc.

Can anyone suggest anywhere that sells replacement grilles? Even prepared to buy as pair if that is how sold.

Thanks in advance,

James

The RS grill on my S4 is Made in China and so are the CF mirror covers. The iPhone is made in China. The Lenovo ThinkPad that I am currently using and typing this message from is Made in China ... As long as seller has good reviews, I wouldn't worry too much.