Passenger side MY11

Aidy06

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi, can the MY11 lights be bought separate? I'm after the passenger side, if so then what should I be expecting to pay? Thanks

Yeah I've checked ebay, they're all drivers side that are on there. It's rare to see a passenger side one, doesn't matter anyway as I'd just bought a drivers side one which was off a 2012 car but it's a MY09 light

What's people's opinions of the MY09 and MY11 on lava grey? I've just bought a MY09 drivers side light for £40 thinking it was a MY11, May just keep it though

Darker lense on the lava grey imho, they're £114 per side rrp.

Darker lense on the lava grey imho, they're £114 per side rrp.

Yeah you're probably right Nigel, I'm going to try and pick up a passenger side MY09 for cheap though and see what they're like. I should be able to sell them on for a profit and purchase the MY11 lights if I don't like them

What's people's opinions of the MY09 and MY11 on lava grey? I've just bought a MY09 drivers side light for £40 thinking it was a MY11, May just keep it though

Keep the MY11's on will look like they blend in with the paint work.I just swaped MY09 for MY11 on my Monza Silver to match my gun metal colour wheels.

Keep the MY11's on will look like they blend in with the paint work.I just swaped MY09 for MY11 on my Monza Silver to match my gun metal colour wheels.

I don't have MY11's, I have the standard lights. I bought a drivers side MY09 for £40 thinking it was a MY11, I'm going to try and pick up another MY09 cheap and see how they look.

Nigel or anybody else that can help, I'm looking for a passenger side MY09 light. I have the part number but I've found some that are advertised with a different PN, this is the PN AU423AFAOL. Is this still OEM? They're advertised as such but was just wondering about the change in PN, thanks