paul walker santa pod tickets any one help

everard90

Reaction score
hi I know its a long shot but does anyone on here have 2 spare tickets to the Paul walker tribute at Santa pod they would sell
I was online and on phone for 2 hours trying then told I was told they had completely sold out.

Try on ebay!

Some are going for silly money, im hoping its people winding them up and just bidding without wanting to buy it

Try on ebay!

Some are going for silly money, im hoping its people winding them up and just bidding without wanting to buy it

They are most definitely being bumped up by the organises of the event and many others who are angered by them doing this.

It sickens me how people are now using this event as a money making ploy when Santa Pod have offered their facilities for FOC and also to supply volunteers to help out. Some people are just out right scum bags.

Im sure Ebay has a thing where if its a charity event and they are sold on the website the money goes to the charity

Im sure Ebay has a thing where if its a charity event and they are sold on the website the money goes to the charity

Cash on collection? Bank transfers? There's lot of ways round it unfortunately....there have been several people ripped off already paying £20-£30 each per ticket and they received photo copies or nothing at all :-\

just seen some tickets going for £100,000 on ebay who's going to pay that when the tickets were only £4 to start with

just seen some tickets going for £100,000 on ebay who's going to pay that when the tickets were only £4 to start with
A desperate person,am I missing something as all the info I read says it will have the strip open and thats it....just like any other pod weekend :uhm:

I looked on the Santa pod web site doesn't really say what's going on, mind you Santa pods not were I would want to be on a winters day every time I've been there for a show I've found it boring and the place is a bit of a s**t hole

Reactions: voorhees