Paul Walkers Garage/Car collection

kanecullen89

Reaction score
Take a tour of Paul Walker's car collection - Autoblog

Definitely worth a watch. This video was made before Paul Walker's death and at the time is was not released who's collection it was.
Since then it has been released that it was Paul Walker's garage.

He had a great collection including an S4 (b5 I believe). Shows how much of a car lover he was!

Reactions: jojo
It is........ Shame the video is crap, the camera work, presenting and audio is very poor. They could of done better than that.E30 m3's are ****ing awesome!Sean

If you read the comments, it was not recorded with professional equipment, probable a mobile phone of some sort, and there was no script, so he just did the video there and then, unplanned.

If you read the comments, it was not recorded with professional equipment, probable a mobile phone of some sort, and there was no script, so he just did the video there and then, unplanned.
Ahhhh I didn't read the comments, I'm hungover big time! Still, me and a mate could chuck together something better than that on my iPhone.It doesn't take away from the fact that his collection was that of an enthusiast and Iam extremely jealous , apart from nearly all the American cars I'm not Roy keane on them .

Video is at the bottom of the article

Ahhhh I didn't read the comments, I'm hungover big time! Still, me and a mate could chuck together something better than that on my iPhone.It doesn't take away from the fact that his collection was that of an enthusiast and Iam extremely jealous , apart from nearly all the American cars I'm not Roy keane on them .

Apparently, it was made prior to the iphone era, as in that's was the only phone they had available.

I don't see a video?

They've edited/moved the video from the link.... unfortunately. :(

No they haven't, it's at the bottom, the first one is the picture then scroll down and the video is there. I just watched it again!

Great collection for a car enthusiast for sure

Some good cars there its an everday performance car collection rather than cars you couldn't take out and drive for fear of them being damaged like Veyron's and California's.