PCP coming to an end...decisions

PM sent.

Yeah I've seen a few pre reg deals that look good. I've been told in the past from Audi that if you are getting another Audi via PCP sometimes they let you end the current deal early! May be worth asking!!!

Just remember if you don't do anything they will take the full final amount/payment out of your bank on your last day of the contract!
Yep, spot on. And if you want to settle and keep the car you need to do it a month before according to Audi Finance, so decide in plenty time what you want to do (unlike us!)

Reactions: Buck and NevMan
Yep, spot on. And if you want to settle and keep the car you need to do it a month before according to Audi Finance, so decide in plenty time what you want to do (unlike us!)
With mine I paid the last scheduled payment and then just made sure the money was in my DD account the day the contract ended...They took it and that was it. The only contact I had was a month before they sent me a letter with my options, hand back, trade in, buy it. I can't believe the Audi dealership didn't even call me to try and sell me anything to replace it!!! I'd had an SA3 and A5 off them.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and NevMan
With mine I paid the last scheduled payment and then just made sure the money was in my DD account the day the contract ended...They took it and that was it. The only contact I had was a month before they sent me a letter with my options, hand back, trade in, buy it. I can't believe the Audi dealership didn't even call me to try and sell me anything to replace it!!! I'd had an SA3 and A5 off them.
I had the same experience. Spent 50K on a new S4 at local dealer in 2017. 2 miles away. At nearly 3 years was expecting a call to come in and talk about options .. nothing. Just a letter from VWFS - paid the final value from bank on last DD . Now traded in for an S5 . Interestingly the trade in value I got was 2k more vs GFV ..
In business , it’s much more expensive to capture a new customer vs keep an existing one .. maybe they don’t think it applies to B- C.

Reactions: S32B, Audi Bairn and NevMan
Discounted monthlies on PCH, I managed around £100 off my monthlies

Reactions: S32B and NevMan