PCP questions

Phil-1

Regional Rep
Reaction score
Website
www.philseagust.co.uk
My daughter has just bought an A1 ex demonstrator on a 3 year PCP.
Part of the deal was 2 free services, my question is does she have to get the services after them from Audi or can she take it elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably from them but I would check the terms or call them.

My wife got a really good deal on servicing her van but to get the price we have to keep going too the same dealer.

Probably from them but I would check the terms or call them.

My wife got a really good deal on servicing her van but to get the price we have to keep going too the same dealer.

Thanks. She’s also got a great deal almost all the extras ticked and only 5 months only with under 3000 miles. Will check when we pick it up tomorrow

If it’s an Audi service plan she got thrown in the deal then it can be with any franchise dealer.
Last few cars I bought I got the dealer to throw in a service or 2 but it was only at the supplying dealer not any dealer.
Audi service plan comes with a bit of paperwork so it should be quite clear.

Any Audi dealer can perform the servicing (how it has worked on my PCP agreements if they were thrown in)

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks. the next 2 years servicing was thrown in as a sweetener to close the deal. We normally use a local garage to look after my A3 and another car but none of them were on a Audi PCP plan.
I will have to ask her to read the paperwork