PCV system help

ColwillS3

Reaction score
Hi All,

Bought a ragged s3 AMK so facelift model few months ago. Anyway, the PCV hose coming out the rocker cover had collapsed and the pipe going to the puck valve and to the TIP had split, so replaced all with silicon and T piece. Then the curved pipe going down to the T valve under the dip stick area cracked. Trying to replace that but can not seem to get to it. Seen the how to threads on here but none are for AMK engines they are all slightly different.

If anyone could advise that would be great on how to get access to it. Failing that if anyone lives around SW London or Windsor I will happily pay a fee if need be for their services.

Any tips are welcome, may even simplify the PCV system to make thing seasier and just buy some more silicon hose, I do own a catch can too although it is not fitted.

Thanks for all help in advance

Hi Dave,

Think that's slightly above my pay grade. Did it once on an old saxo, never again.

People delete that whole part of the pcv system on here. Just wondered exactly how as the "how to's" photo guides here seem to be from vw not the AMK engine

Know what you mean. Mine amk and I really struggled, ended up snapping the dip stick and then throwing my toys out the pram getting to the part you mention.
Dave

So did you manage to remove it all? Scared that if I take the inlet manifold off I will never get it back on.

Anyone want to lend a helping hand?

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that the only way to get to this system is to remove the manifold?