Peas....

Peas - do you like them?

• Total voters
I saw the title and automatically knew it would be Aythreee's....

I like Peas, has anyone tried Macho peas at Nandos?! Thats good sheeeet

Not keen at all - I do like Marrowfat peas though, I don't chew them as the inside texture is horrible :think:

I saw the title and automatically knew it would be Aythreee's....

I like Peas, has anyone tried Macho peas at Nandos?! Thats good sheeeet

:lmfao: Am I that played out?!

I'd better explain the reasoning behind this thread then:

Was just eating my lunch (a rice and chicken dish) and nearing the end I noticed a rogue pea.
Now... peas are bad enough when they are meant to be there, but (and here is where the real problem lies) when one turns up in a meal unannounced and unexpectedly then that pea has gone too far.

Can't stand them.

I cant stand them, I hate them with a passion!!

My whole family knows this and they all end up making seperate dishes for me, if they do make meals with peas in!!

They really do put me off.....had a meal at the in laws over the Xmas break and there was samosas and spring rolls, the pre made ones that just need to be fried and they all had peas in, but as I was hungry I ate loads, was quite funny when I finished them as my plate was literally half full with unwanted, picked out peas!!!

****** little things!!! EURGH!!!

I once had a pea go down the wrong way when eating my lunch and it came out of my nose when I sneezed a little later.

No really, its kind of the opposite of sniffing up a big gremma when you have a cold and gobbing it out.......but in reverse.