Pedalbox + available for the new Audi A4 B9

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
hI Guys and Girls

im sure some of you are aware of the Pedal box throttle response system, well this wasn't available for several new Audis including the A4 B9, Q7 4M and A5 that have switched from analogue sensors to the latest SENT Digital Sensors.

Well don't despair our partners DTE - Systems have just released the new Pedalbox+ that is available for both Analogue and SENT protocols,

these will be added to the DTUK website over the next few days, the price on our website will be £205.95 inc vat and UK delivery, but any ASN members using the discount code ASN80 will see the price drop down to £185.95 inc UK delivery

16864879_1390438247677156_6855773489798805397_n.png

These are the new features of the PedalBox+:
Multi Protocol technology
With the new Multi Protocol technology, the PedalBox+ is also available for all modern accelerator technology:

• Suitable for digital and analog safety accelerators
  • For all vehicles with modern accelerator technology
  • Compatible for SENT accelerator pedal
PerfecTune
For a perfect tuning result, the PedalBox+ can be individually adjust to each vehicle:

• Individual tuning of the PedalBox+ on your own vehicle
  • Perfect adjustment of all programs to the accelerator pedal
  • PerfecTune succeeds in 3 simple steps
Latest DSP technology
Latest high-performance microprocessors ensure an optimal tuning result:

• More precise and faster signal transmission
  • Increased processing speed
  • Real-time high-performance microprocessors

Last edited:
Reactions: h1r4, Ricksta8, cuke2u and 1 other person
Many thanks to Andrew, should have mine tomorrow having travelled through Charles De Gaulle Airport, New Delhi, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Singapore and Sydney, Who says Fedex isn't international.

I know some owners have located their switch box in the storage compartment on the rhs of the steering wheel. I see there are 3 small holes in the top, but did it necessitate drilling, with a holesaw from underneath, through the bottom left hand corner of that storage compartment?