RSQ3 PedalBox for RS Q3 (F3) 2020

Inka

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anybody have some first hand experience with PedalBox in a 2020 RS Q3? I would like to have a more immediate throttle response in my 2020 RS Q3 and wonder if PedalBox could help also in this type of car (I read some positive feedback from owners of other Audis already).
Thanks, Inka

I've programmed my RS 1 & RS2 to provide increasing response to different aspects of performance. Dynamic in RS 2 almost snaps my neck, what is it you need to achieve ?

Mike

While driving in a city I want to be in D mode to avoid high revs and completely open exhaust flaps. When I push the gas pedal there is not much response. So I push the gas pedal more and more and suddenly the car accelerates brutal. It is said to have a better throttle respons with the PedalBox. Thus, I am looking for somebody who has experience with the PedalBox in an RS Q3 2020.

OK I see what you are after, agreed pushing the gas down and down again can produce quite a take-off even in 'D'. In the beginning my car was quite unruly, now at 3k miles it seems, at least to me, that it provides a more measured response, or perhaps I am more attuned to it's foibles. I should mention that I do no city driving. I'll keep an eye open to see how you do.

Mike

That nothing..bang and you are off is the single turbo effect, think of it as a Jekyll and Hyde split personality and enjoy it.

I also suspect the single turbo to be the root cause for this behaviour. As per my technical understanding a „tool“ like a PedalBox cannot help to improve this but I have read a lot positive feedback from drivers of different Audi models with similar throttle response issues. Thus, I wonder if there is a RS Q3 2020 driver in this forum who has first hand experience from testing the PedalBox in his / her car.

I also suspect the single turbo to be the root cause for this behaviour. As per my technical understanding a „tool“ like a PedalBox cannot help to improve this but I have read a lot positive feedback from drivers of different Audi models with similar throttle response issues. Thus, I wonder if there is a RS Q3 2020 driver in this forum who has first hand experience from testing the PedalBox in his / her car.

I’ve had / got one on all my RS cars. Current FL RS3 had one on from day 1. Just removes that 1st bit of dead pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk