People don't indicate these days.....

dieselguy

Reaction score
Weather was nice today so I cycled to work. On way home, this stupid woman driver just decided to turn left in front of me to a side road without any indication. So I brake like mad and fall off, scraping my leg just to avoid hitting her car. She sits in her car to wait for me to get up. I get up, walk to her car, and all she said was 'I didn't see you'! ****** me off when people like this who doesn't pay attention (or indicate) can still drive on our roads.

At least the weather is turning colder so will be driving everyday. But I'll probably still get ****** off at these drivers. For example at roundabouts where i stop when I see a car coming around the bend, only to see it exit without indicating before getting to me.

Ok rant over!

Reactions: Pulp84 and s3_trev
Totally agree, pure laziness I reckon! Same with people that dont know how to use roundabouts or are too lazy to, and idiots that drive in the dark/poor weather conditions with no lights on AND numpties that drive with their side lights on, along with their fog lights!! Like who thinks that looks cool!?

It makes me mad too. You approach a roundabout give way to a car and they turn first left

I once got out as said to a drive " nice car, shame it doesn't come with indicators"

Last edited:
Reactions: s3_trev and RS3copilot