people

• Thread starter imported_xmaslolly76
  • Start date
I

imported_xmaslolly76

I work in a call centre and i just wondered why people think they can call you up speak to you like cr*p then expedt you to be sweetnes and light and bend over backwards to help them. I understand that if they are calling me they have a problem and i always try my hardest to help all i ask is for some manners and a little decorum after all it doesnt cost anything does it and then i really feel like helping them.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

sorry i know this has nothing to do with audi's in any way shape or form but iahev had a really bad day and just wanted to get that off my chest

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Manners.... thats a thing of the past isn't it ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yep, some peeps think that getting louder and abusive makes things happen faster...

At least its a Friday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thank you peeps

see your all nice to me why carnt people be more like you lot

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Dont worry i've the same problem at work get people been arsey because they get charged £1.99 for a mug of coffee and £6-7 for a breakfast then acuse me of making all the prices up ([censored]) i'd love to work in a call centre at least you can put the phone down on them i have to stop myself punching there lights out.As you may guess i've had a bad day to_Oh happy days.

Can I add to the moan about getting stuck in school run traffic this afternoon, with folk then blocking up roundabouts as they leave. Guess I just did.

Hey, I feel better now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Call centres suck. My Girlfriend work for the Clydesdale Bank and you call her for a loan and it is bad enough. There are scripts, call times, customer proccesing and all sorts of crap. So glad she doesn't cold call as that is a major pain! Not even my friends have my home number (for ASDL only) and they phone all the time - even waking the baby..gripe over to LOL

My freind worked for SKY TV and most of the time it was ok , but some times she would get [censored] of customers and she wasnt aloud to do anything about it! ie couldnt cut them of all she could do was warn them she would get a supperviser ! i couldnt work there i would end up screaming at them lol

Hey... Life's a b*tch and then you die!!! In any job, you'll get to meet some annoying people that you would galdly shoot with a colt 45. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyways, we all have are bad days... without them, life would be really doll!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
G

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
I work in a call centre and i just wondered why people think they can call you up speak to you like cr*p then expedt you to be sweetnes and light and bend over backwards to help them. I understand that if they are calling me they have a problem and i always try my hardest to help all i ask is for some manners and a little decorum after all it doesnt cost anything does it and then i really feel like helping them.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

sorry i know this has nothing to do with audi's in any way shape or form but iahev had a really bad day and just wanted to get that off my chest

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

know how u feel, i work in a customer care/complaints call centre!