Attendee list Performance German Day Castle Combe 13th july 2019

Added some piccies and videos on my build thread.
Had a few issues on track, goes well when it's working correctly. Few things to sort but had great fun.

Mk1 TT 225 track day car, 460bhp 370Lb/ft

Reactions: RS5 JON, Leevr and Sandra
Sadly I had to park with the riffraff.

Reactions: Leevr and Sandra
@Starry, sorry to hear that, I was assured that you could park at our stand. Hope you still enjoyed your day. Your car is looking amazing, :)

Yeah great day, some lovely stuff there. I wasn't sure if I could make it with other commitments so it was a last minute thing. The ASN stand looked good....

Yeah great day, some lovely stuff there. I wasn't sure if I could make it with other commitments so it was a last minute thing. The ASN stand looked good....
Thank you. At the bigger shows like Audi’s in the Park we have the flags and club bbq . :)

Reactions: AudiNutta
Should've come to the stand at about 4pm. Big Top gone, cars gone. Just mine left on a big expanse of grass on its lonesome!

Should've come to the stand at about 4pm. Big Top gone, cars gone. Just mine left on a big expanse of grass on its lonesome!

You were nowhere to be seen, it took some serious planning and skill to drop the tent in a direction that wasn’t the RSQ3....

Reactions: simonali
AudiNutta many thanks for the pics, not many people are interested in the old barge haha.

Enjoyed the day but thought the show was a little lacking and track action thin but being it’s first year to be expected. Hope to attend next year too!

No problem at all, I’ve got plenty of love for her and would like to see it at a show in the future.. this time not at the back ;) Those who don’t show interest are missing out.....

It was quiet and I spent weeks saying it would be a busy one, maybe next year it will be improved in numbers but otherwise was good.

Was the first year of this show. Hopefully more members will attend next year.

Reactions: AudiNutta
You were nowhere to be seen, it took some serious planning and skill to drop the tent in a direction that wasn’t the RSQ3....

Glad to hear it!

As for not being there, I walked two laps of the track and explored every stand and the German car park. Hanging around in the same place all day ain't my cuppatea.

Glad to hear it!

As for not being there, I walked two laps of the track and explored every stand and the German car park. Hanging around in the same place all day ain't my cuppatea.

Sounds like you had a good adventure and some good exercise ;) I normally do a few laps of the stands at least myself and one lap of the track, but this year working mega hours in work and was nice to just sit down and chill.

I was gonna ask you about work but forgot. I think we might have similar jobs?

I was gonna ask you about work but forgot. I think we might have similar jobs?

I’m an Electrical Engineer in a factory, maintenance side of things... breakdowns, proactive maintenance and projects.

Close, I work in a bakery, too, but we make iced buns and Danish pastries.