petrol consumption help!

les127

Reaction score
hi ive just recentley bought a audi a2 1.6 fsi sport 03 reg.can anyone give me an idea what mileage i should be getting (approximatley )for a full tank of petrol,thanks,forgot to sayits mainly around town that i drive

Last edited:
Hi

You should be getting about 45mpg to 50mpg i think from the FSI 1.6, and a little more on a run, but it depends on the type of driving you do.

No problem,

How are you finding the little A2 FSI?

i think its a great little car,although i had it only a week before it had to go in and a new ecg unit? replaced,took 5 weeks to get it back,when they give m,e it back,they very kindly put a full tank of petrol in,but im three quaters down the tank and only done 190 miles?so was concerned on fuel consumption!reading up on the forum and other forums,it appears you must put in vpower/premium unleaded as opposed to ordinary unleaded,i didnt realise it would have made that much difference.hopefully,when my son (runs it out of fuel) and I fill it up it will make a noticeable difference.so notb really finding much luck yet,but its a smart little car to drive,i dont think its nifty,unless once again because of not using correct unleaded fuel,well see,heres hoping for better luck,thanks ps... i go very easy on the accelerator:o.k: