PFL Mods

There not to everyones taste, but for the money for front and rear i quite like them.

The car is going for Mrc and being ceramic coated in the next couple of months.

Where else can calibrate mag ride too? A bit more local to me, say I didn’t come down to you.

Oh I wouldn’t do it without having it calibrated, no way. How much do you want for the springs and what drop is it on those?
Thought you were coming down to have your lights retrofitted?

No idea where you are to be honest, I don’t remember.

Nice one, how much would he charge and could he do the the lights retrofit haha!?
VAGPro is a coding partner of mine. Pricing is the same.

If you want the MSS Track Kit I would ask £300.00 plus shipping.

Reactions: Naylor92
I want to come down to you chap as you sound like you really know your stuff and of course you’re very well known on this forum. But, it’ll be so hard for me to find the time to get down to you with this current situation we find ourselves in. Surely there is an alternative option for me which is much closer to the Nottingham area?

I want to come down to you chap as you sound like you really know your stuff and of course you’re very well known on this forum. But, it’ll be so hard for me to find the time to get down to you with this current situation we find ourselves in. Surely there is an alternative option for me which is much closer to the Nottingham area?
Your question was “can your guy in Leicester do your rear lights?” and my answer is no, he can’t. If you have someone closer to you who can do the works then it’s all good, totally understand but I have no idea if you do have anyone close to you.

Your question was “can your guy in Leicester do your rear lights?” and my answer is no, he can’t. If you have someone closer to you who can do the works then it’s all good, totally understand but I have no idea if you do have anyone close to you.
I know mate, I messaged and asked him and he said he couldn’t do it directly and that I would have to go somewhere called Harrow. I’ve searched around and I haven’t found anyone yet!? I’ve messaged a couple too with no reply! Some have replied and are far more expensive than yourself!

Just had the 11mm forge spacers fitted to the car. Gives it a much more aggressive stance and sits real nice. I am slowly contemplating springs aswell but they so expensive! Expensive to buy, fit and then you have to have the mag ride recalibrated.

Where can the calibration be done and how much on average does it cost?
I also fitted the spacers ..
Just had the 11mm forge spacers fitted to the car. Gives it a much more aggressive stance and sits real nice. I am slowly contemplating springs aswell but they so expensive! Expensive to buy, fit and then you have to have the mag ride recalibrated.

Where can the calibration be done and how much on average does it cost?
Just fitted the 11 mm spacers yesterday and with the eibach pro lowering it Just looks fine for me.
Only the rimprotection of the pirelli tires stick out a bit at the rear.
Just try it for a while and When it rub under load i will remove them.
Daily use before looks, But i hope it Can be the two.. daily use and looks .

I’m going to pick up some facelift rear lights on Monday. Can’t wait to get them on the car.