Phenomenal RS3 Quotes

Reaction score
I've found a modified RS3 that I would consider owning. Before i waste the owners time with a viewing I've been shopping around for insurance quotes. I've been quoted 920 Fully comp for a modded RS3 8P running 420bhp.

This seems very steep given that I'm 38 with 13 years No Claims so have Grandad's rights to own such car's. I currently own a modded S3 and have only ever had powerful cars. I know the RS3 is a different kettle of fish, but having already test drove one at the Dealers I'm comfortable with the power.

Out of interest can current owners give me any pointers on what they are paying and companies to approach for normal quotes.

Any help is appreciated

Try Chris Knott insurance, I'd of thought you should be looking £500-600 depending on postcode

I'm with Chris knots now for my Modded S3.They couldn't quote over the phone and had to contact there underwriter. I'm still waiting to hear back. Is 500 - 600 a common price for a modded RS3 for owners on here?

I'm in the hilly highlands so the only crime up this way is a dog stealing a sausage from
the butchers!

Reactions: 45bvtc
Apart from young inexperienced drivers, postcode Is king when it comes to insurance.
I'm 48 with 15 years no claims and I pay £700 on an all mods declared 8P S3.
I know its not an RS3 but it shows how age and no claims only go so far

Try Adrian Flux, they are good for modified cars. However on RS models they seem to attract higher loadings as they are more likely to be damaged, stolen or crashed . This is what the insurers seem to think anyway. And repairs on RS cars are always more expensive due to the Audi RS tax.

Thanks everyone. I got a quote of just shy of 700 so thats not to bad Adrian Flux wanted 930. I may consider viewing the car now.