Phone mirroring through MMI

It don't work at all I have VIM enabled any ideas how to get phone mirroring working through MMI for iPhone 6

I ain't got the correct phono leads to connect to my TV the only RCA cable I have has the MMI connectivity attached

Well in order to find out why the "solution" is not working you will need to break it down and test the parts. Assuming all is ok with your MMI system, my experience of this setup is that either the HDMI Box is not working as many of these are very cheaply made, the RCA to AMI cable is not the correct one needed or it's a cheap reproduction thats faulty.

If you cannot connect the complete solution to a TV or monitor then I would look to test the RCA to AMI cable by connecting a device like a digital camera to it via the TV out cable many are supplied with. The lightning to HDMI and HDMI cable you can test by connecting to your TV. Start a process of elimination.

MMI is working fine my initial thought was the HDMI box I'm gonna buy another one & see if this is the cause I'll let you know how I get on

Reactions: DJAlix
MMI is working fine my initial thought was the HDMI box I'm gonna buy another one & see if this is the cause I'll let you know how I get on
Can you tell me all the components needed to connect my iPhone to my mmi... I want to be able to watch sky go or Netflix but don't know what I need

All the parts are listed in the above post previously shown before in another forum but it did not work for me.i still don't know anybody who has enabled this yet