Photo please, can somebody take a photo for me from a dog car s3

John ler

Reaction score
hi guys , I’ve got a s3 and was looking in fuse box under bonnet to, find a fault I think is related to a fuse, when I looked there, it looks to have had abit of modding to the fuse box, that don’t look factory, I’ve looked at a audi TTS fuse box, but one is a dog other the TT is a manual, would somebody be so good to take a photo of a fuse box from a dog car, thanks

hi guys , I’ve got a s3 and was looking in fuse box under bonnet to, find a fault I think is related to a fuse, when I looked there, it looks to have had abit of modding to the fuse box, that don’t look factory, I’ve looked at a audi TTS fuse box, but one is a dog other the TT is a manual, would somebody be so good to take a photo of a fuse box from a dog car, thanks
There is a picture in the user manual. I'll try to take a picture shortly. Or post a picture and we can view if it's stock or not.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi not sure how to post pic, it’s a black wires bonded over some fuses on the right side of box when looking at it, but my manual TTS hasn’t got these

Looks like it could be some sort of tracker or something like that, has 2 black wires run and bonded into where a fuse should. Be , then going to a relay of some sort then a thin brown wire going under the front scuttle​

Here is the fuse box under the hood.
6c33bdaa91c8845054b87ddd0692398e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas, found out it was a tracker that was fitted, I’ll remove it, it’s out of date but I’m sure somebody could activate it to find where the car is sat, many thanks for the photo, I’ve got a few faults I’m going to have to ask questions about, on another thread, many thanks once again