photo shop my alloys please

a3_18t

Reaction score
Can someone please photoshop my alloys to anthricite. Much appreciated.

Car

Your very welcome!!!

Reactions: Nilz, jojo and Sandra
Cheers daz-20vt.

sandra i have sent him a pm thank you for the help :)

Reactions: Sandra
It was a joke i only filled it with grey on paintbrush.
Still looks better though so guess theres your answer lol

Reactions: Sandra
If you pm him send a better puc that ones tiny!!

Good thread man love the colour. while im here where did you get you smf setup from got a link?

Thanks , it's called technic grey I believe ?
The smf setup was an eBay special and worth every single penny of what it cost , I'll get you a link once I'm home from work Sunday night as searching through it all on my iphone is a nightmare ;)

You really tested me lol

Ask any photoshopper, changing car wheels from bright silver to black or dark grey and to keep it authentic looking is one of the hardest things to do. Once you darken down a bright coloured wheel, you remove any of the reflection or shine from it, so it ends up looking matt black, you'll never get that shine back.

For the most realistic results, the best thing to do is find an photo of a wheel that has been sprayed in your preferred dark colour and photoshop it on your car.

Not only that, the right photo can make a world of difference. If you are looking a photoshop done on your car, make sure you take a high resolution photo in dull daytime conditions. Direct sunlight, dark areas and low quality photos are difficult to work with and never end up looking good.

In this case i was given a high res photo but saved in a low quality state. Anyway, this is what i came up with.

Anthracite

905226_517973874910773_1620048096_o0_zps3c306f9e.jpg

Black

905226_517973874910773_1620048096_o00_zps74dbc63a.jpg

Sweet cheers mate much appreciated

Reactions: Brennan