Photobucket privacy FAIL

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Saw this linked to on another forum. The low down is guy takes some rather NWS pictures of him and his gf with other pictures of him selling stuff that show his forum name and doesn't set his photobucket account to private. Some quite funny comments in the original thread including the bit about the housecoat. So far he hasn't seen the thread. I'm looking forward to his reaction

http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bigjamie09/?start=0

Last edited:
Just to let you know this isn't work safe it really isn't!!

Sorry never read you post just clicked on it!! :faint:

He is going to regret shaving there when it starts to grow back.

I don't know whats more imbarrassing, everyone seeing him posing infront of the mirror or the **** cars that he's had lol.

FYI just goes to show that the roids do shrink your wang and undercarriage lol

Last edited:
LMAO.......what a stupid boy. I bet his missus aint gonna be happy when she realises pictures of her flim flam are all over the net. You can imagine her father being in work and some guy calling him over to have a look not knowing who she was......Nightmare!!!

I reckon his username of BigJamie needs changing

Brilliant, you couldnt make it up.

Why would you take photos of steroids and sh!t Corsas anyway?

Not the type of thing you want to advertise.
Beggers belief.:tocktock:

Couple of decent snaps in there at least...:hi:nice..

According to corsasport, he also uploaded a picture of another member's bank account details of that forum. :tocktock:

I like the way we could have bought mugs and mousemats with the ****-sucking on them if we'd acted sooner before they were removed.
Imagine posting them to her work... fantastic

lol and there's me on the first page looking like a chump

Sorry that I posted something mildly inappropiate and extremely funny. But its been taken away and I have been told off now so i'm going to go AWOL for a while I think. Laters.

HAHAHA This is too funny! I agree with what someone else said, i dont know whats worse, having a small one and posting it to the world, or the fact your on roids and also that you have sh!t cars !!! LOL

It didn't, it started on Passionford but he's a member of CS and they don't like him so it's just gone wild!

25k views on his photobucket, people have seen him since it started and he still doesn't know yet!!

It didn't, it started on Passionford but he's a member of CS and they don't like him so it's just gone wild!

25k views on his photobucket, people have seen him since it started and he still doesn't know yet!!

Apparantly he does. He's also worked out what the password function is for...

that is so funny what a frickin tit ...dont know what she is doing with him either and what a tiny **** ..lmfao

omfg the muscle.co thingy when the guy buts in with willy size its just **** funny i feel for the guy ...lol he must of duped that money out of them people cause karma or god has lynched him hard ..lmfao pmsl ....hahahahhahahahahahahaha ..his misses got a nice house coat though

omg he comes into the thread at page 50 ...lol wow ...doomed forever .he's trying to front it though the lad ..lol

omg he comes into the thread at page 50 ...lol wow ...doomed forever .he's trying to front it though the lad ..lol

"i am famous on 20 forums lol " fairplay to the lad hes not going mad,best way to react

It's the wise way to react and the only way to react or he would of been absolutely slaughtered .lol funny though how embaressing ....stupidly embaressing

HAHAHAHA Oww thats funny stuff man! If you go to that corsa site and go to page 54, see what that lawrah says... They jay guy sent her a message and im sure his very understanding girlfriend wouldnt like that.