Photobucket.....

davidg123

Reaction score
Decided I dislike photobucket!! Lol. Annoying that you can no longer see pictures from older posts people have created, unless I'm just being useless.....which is a large possibility. I know people may of said this before but needed a short rant lol.

Yup.. don't get why people use it, shame to see threads on here and the images aren't visible.

I use imgur.com personally to do quick uploads

If I'm honest I upload straight to the site. Pictures paint a thousand words and help for none car mechanics like myself

Reactions: 45bvtc
It's a historic thing. Photobucket was a good option for many years before it collapsed under the weight of its adverts and pop ups. Final straw was when it switched to a pay model, and everyone's old links went dead.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Yeah I know what you're saying. Sucks donkey d*** though. Lol. There's some amazing build threads that have no pictures because of it. As they say a picture paints a thousand words......or costs a thousand pounds according to photobucket lol.

If I'm honest I upload straight to the site. Pictures paint a thousand words and help for none car mechanics like myself
I do this too if my images are under 2MB, which is rare. Too lazy to bother compressing down to under 2MB....
Maybe the file limit will be increased in the future? :) (@Sandra?)

Never know what an image host is going to do and such a shame when content is lost!

Reactions: davidg123
I do this too if my images are under 2MB, which is rare. Too lazy to bother compressing down to under 2MB....
Maybe the file limit will be increased in the future? :) (@Sandra?)

Never know what an image host is going to do and such a shame when content is lost!

Maybe. We host all our own images and with over 118 thousand members we have to restrict, but at least we can guarantee the images will always be there,

Reactions: xpoweruk and oli356
Another vote for Imgur since PB lost the plot ...