Photoshot: Widebody RS3 Transformation - Sepang Blue w/ 275-30-19 :)

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
Hi guys :)
Except the rs3 grill which is on the way
My 2006 grey audi a3 transformation is almost done ;)

It took 7 weeks to build this car & costed a lot for sure..
We use 2 wings on a side in order to given the big flare. We add a wing to the other one buy cutting the blow one. (for the fronts). Now its wider than a rs3, approx 1.5 cm wider.

For the rears, we seperate the inner mudguardsfrom the rear flares ( there is a solid mud guard inside the reaf flares) and we made it balooned a little. Than for the shape we used the remaining parts from the 4 wings, the mouth of the front wing which we cut out before we add the second wing on it. The rears are like 3 cm wider than a regular A3/RS3.

Now I'm running on 245-35-19 front & 275-30-19 rears with ET38 , 9.5 wide rims all.

This is where we started to "MOD" it. Its when the fc$in "MOD BUG" bit me!! :))My car was in the first week. I bought 18 rims right after I bought it.

28183818.jpg

38383432.jpg

53786644.jpg

This was the main reason for the both conversions. Some ***$$ hit & run at night and found my car as this in the morning :(( I guess I should thank him today!! :))

This is the first time I tried my S4's wheels as 275-30-19. It will give you an idea how wide is my car right now :)
PS no rear spoiler on the car yet. Veeery first days of my ownership :)

I even tried 20's but they were soooo big for the day, now it can be sit well though! :))

My first conversion from 2006 to 2012 facelift took me like 6 weeks and costed a lot :) P.S Its not me, my younger brother :)

S6 Leds (from Germany) (its going to be added to my rs3 bumper, I need time to make the fixation) & dumbo RS3 mirrors added (from UK, I brought them in my handbag :))

I installed RS3 rear valance (from Germany). Now I have the RS3 side skirts (from Poland) + RS3 rear. Hımmm front seems way too low profile :s :)

S3 brakes chimmed in from Germany :) They look nice with the final set of Vossens in a widebody Sepang! :))

Reactions: J.R., CHEZ and 45bvtc
RS3 spoiler came from UK :)

RS3 BUMPER!! God I waited them for a literally 1 year in order to able to clear it from customs!!! I dd not gave up and managed finally !!! (from Germany) It was a little bit broken but fixed. Right lower grill was missing, bought brand new from UK, costed more than bumper itself :s

I know I'm a "wheel whore"! Now I have 4 sets of rims 18's + 2 sets of 19's + a set of 1's. VOSSEN'S arrived!

jpg upload

A couple of pictures from the building process:

:))

And a few from painting process:

Here is a teaser:

Widebody Rs3 S3 - YouTube

Much more to come!
:)

Reactions: Jake 61, Compkiler, Artimus and 5 others
I had a short photo shot today :)

Reactions: Jake 61, Compkiler, Jay.Ing and 24 others
Looks very nice mate

Reactions: KemiksiZ
Amazing pics. Thanks for sharing. :) x

Thanks a lot guys & gals :)
I must admit, I'm pretty satisfied with the result :D

A lot of work gone into that, very impressive!

The width of those rear tyres!!!

Looks stunning buddy, any pics of interior?

Last edited:
Thanks guys :)

Yea, it was just before I decided to go for a widebody mate, otherwise I could not be able to ride on that meaty tyres :))

Final shots:

Reactions: Geah, Artimus, Rhyso and 7 others
Nice. Loving the Sepang Blue.

I went between Estoril & Sepang ( and BMW estoril II sometimes :)) but finally decided on Sepang.. I think it was the right choice :)

Thanks a lot guys :)
Exhaust is a custom thing, not very load, moaning inside only :)

mate stunning is all i can say; kudos to you for sticking to your guns and not giving up.. its admirable and the colour is just perfect. though must say is that an A3 sport bumper on the rear i can see the upper rubber insert

Last edited:
Amazing bodywork, and looks really authentic. Great job, really impressive work.

Amazing work and commitment there m8!

Car looks stunning :thumbsup:

Car is awesome mate... Well done!

Thanks a lot :)

I raised up my dream inside & planned every details :))
And it took 2 years to accomplish..

Final shots remaining :)

Reactions: Geah, Hoesty, mechanic69 and 5 others
Sorry dont like it. Fair play to you for the effort but its a diesel engine, with an s3 badge and an rs3 body kit.....doesnt do it for me im afraid. Too much going on there.

awesome shots and great transformation!

1 year for the front bumper, wow!

but please clean your exhaust tips! haha

Sorry dont like it. Fair play to you for the effort but its a diesel engine, with an s3 badge and an rs3 body kit.....doesnt do it for me im afraid. Too much going on there.

Feel free mate :) Enjoy being unique :p No offense :)

1. Its not diesel ? ?
2. RS3 grill is on the way ( written at the top), I'll post photoshots for sure which I love to shot & edit & post :)
3. Who says we can not swap engines after all of thoooooose mods :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Colour is amazing! Well done mate and fair play for having the bottle to do something so bold.

Although all that work on the exterior...do you not fancy swapping to an rns-e and fbmfsw to finish the interior?

Colour is amazing! Well done mate and fair play for having the bottle to do something so bold.

Although all that work on the exterior...do you not fancy swapping to an rns-e and fbmfsw to finish the interior?

Thnks a lot :) YES, actually yesterday I checked a few RNSE but was expensive, I'm broke right now, I spent almost 5 grand for the whole transformation.. I have S3 mfsw though :)

Reactions: stetheo
Looks spot on, well done for all the time and effort you have put in, very impressed with it :)

Feel free mate :) Enjoy being unique :p No offense :)

1. Its not diesel ? ?
2. RS3 grill is on the way ( written at the top), I'll post photoshots for sure which I love to shot & edit & post :)
3. Who says we can not swap engines after all of thoooooose mods :)

Cheers

Whoops my bad. Saw the engine and you called it an A3 and put 2 and 2 together and got 5 lol. Yep as long as you're happy mate fair play.

Looks great, the only thing I would say though is take off the S3 badges
Car looks good but its not really an S3, just enjoy the look, dont fake the badge.
Top work though.

Reactions: s3_trev