Photoshot: Widebody RS3 Transformation - Sepang Blue w/ 275-30-19 :)

I wish it was an s3 or rs3. But my a3 is almost twice worth Of your s3 due to The taxes unfortunately. A New s3 is 76.000 gbp :)

I don't disagree its worth more than an S3' but it's not an S3, is all I'm saying, hence lose the badge.

I just let you all the situation & my wish, no offense mate :)
It was not an answer to the badge view :)

Epic car , a huge amount of work to get where you are , @ the end off the day if you like the result that's all that matters

Reactions: KemiksiZ
Your car looks very nice and disagree that there's to much going on..

Your car is prob one of the best looking cars on here..

Love this pic..spot on!

yhyqesyj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Derek Bertram, Baiano, Compkiler and 3 others
Thanks a lot :) :)
I should buy the fcki$g lower trim of the rs3 bumper but they asked a fortune!! I think I'm gonna paint the lower middle area into black & go ahead :D

Omg it's just a badge,I can't for the life of me understand why you would hate the badge more than the false bumpers. fool you if you get fooled by a 1.6. Car looks nice, not feeling the alloys though. How about some rotors like this guy,(I know you've seen the picture already)

Reactions: Compkiler and KemiksiZ
Yea, He was the source öf my idea widebody indeed :)
I like Thé wheels a lot but never met any in Turkey.(such a concavity i mean)
And They r 20. Too big for an a3 even Its a widebody.
But I would buy Thé wheels :)

Rotors are everywhere and on every model audi ....it's good to be different I think...gets boring seeing rotors now IMO ...

I agree but Thèse rotors r very concave
So I would hit it! :))

Reactions: Ron burgundy
Looks great, the only thing I would say though is take off the S3 badges
Car looks good but its not really an S3, just enjoy the look, dont fake the badge.
Top work though.

nice work mate doubt there will be any real rs3's out where you are?

as for the s3 badges, I can only see one on the grill? and from what i read you have a rs3 grill on the way and the s3 grill is a temp solution, this kind of thing with badges doesn't bother me when the car looks the part it only bothers me when there is a bmw 318 with an m badge on it or a vectra sri with a vxr badge on it but if the cars looked like the cars they are badged as i dont care its not as if he has hid the fact that his car is not a rs3

as for s3 trev do you not like sepang blue rs3's with aluminium pack because this car is pretty much spot on for looking like a rs3...

Actually not that many
Rs3 s around. So i am a real
Head Turner here :):)
Yes rs3 grill will be arrived and i will be an rs3 Replication soon. Btw Thé s3 grill is on sale,
any sensible offers will be considered :)

Way more expensive in Turkey to buy the RS3.
The man also said on another topic that he needs the car with the small engine due to the huge fuel prices as the car is driven daily.
Last October I went to a conference in Istanbul and the cheapest petrol was the equivalent of almost 2 GBP/liter.

Reactions: Hoesty, voorhees and KemiksiZ
Please find me 10 RS3's for the money that kemiksiz has been spent on the car and I will give you a 50 grand drink ...everyone's a winner :D

Reactions: Hoesty and KemiksiZ

Cheers!..

:)

Reactions: T-800, Tom5190, Artimus and 4 others
And some final ones.. Taken by my bro, different cam! Nice shots though :)

Reactions: Hoesty, T-800 and Ironborn
haha I wish I could copy the car, too! :))

Reactions: Baiano
Looks very good!
The only thing left to be fixed are the front grill, rear wiper and the exhaust tips.

The wiper doesn't sit properly. It is droopy. You can pull it out and move it a few notches CCW to make it sit right.
The tips also seem to stay on a side. One tip is higher than the other.

The tips also seem to stay on a side. One tip is higher than the other.

Nice EYE! I thought I was the only CRYAZ EYED ! :)) Yes, I noticed it and will be fixed. But never realized the viper, I'll check it, thnks mate! :)

The front shots are the best,kudos for actually doing the work involved it is a headturner.

Rs3 grill arrived to town .. blink blinkk :))

Reactions: Ron burgundy
nice man, with or without badges :) some people need to get a life

Reactions: Baiano and KemiksiZ
Awesome work!

Not saying I don't like it (because I do!!) but I think it kinda looks like a slammed Q3/Q5 now but not as tall :think:

Nice one on putting in the effort and being different!

There was a great view, so I could not miss that opportunity.. It was under heavy rain which u may see easly on some pics.. I made the setup i order to catch the rain drops :)

resim gönder

çoklu resim upload

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoesty
Love the car, hate the rear wheel setup. Way too low and camber like that should be left to the VW brigade if you ask me, makes the car look daft like you have drifted it in to a curb and broke something.

Haha:))
U r right mate, camber is -4 right now and Its way too much.. and rear is too low agreed. Its in my dream för 2 weeks to rise it in order to match Thé fronts :))

My rs3 grill is going to be here on Wednesday and Its all going to be done in a few weeks mate :)

Haha:))
U r right mate, camber is -4 right now and Its way too much.. and rear is too low agreed. Its in my dream för 2 weeks to rise it in order to match Thé fronts :))

My rs3 grill is going to be here on Wednesday and Its all going to be done in a few weeks mate :)

Nice one, the front looks tidy.

I grabbed a bargain, from China, from a friend. It costed 350$ with EMS fast delivery :)
Anyone interested in, I'll help for sure folks :)

Hate the OEM faggitry brigade of this forum sometimes.

Reactions: RedDejavu, wuta3, jimojameso and 1 other person
Car looks awesome mate!

Next you need some big brakes and recaro's for the interior!! Both available in the classifieds ha ha ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: voorhees
Thanks pals :)

Bigger than S3 brakes? :D I was going to buy RS3 brakes but no one let me buy them since it was like impossible to install.. So I did not :s

Recaros! Do not bring such a thngs to my mind mate!! It's so dangerous for my budget!! :D

hahha :D

Wow, they r georgeus but fortunately I'm in a different country! Thnks God! :))