Pick her up tomorrow

Steve940

Reaction score
IMG 20210609 200027 809
finally took the plunge and bought something else..I've just been reading old posts and see that 6 years ago.i.wantes an older S5...honestly can't even remember that lol..opted for.the safe (I hope) a6 40tdi and finally called.it a.day with the old 535d..as much as its been a pain I the backside,I.will miss it a little.
Wish me luck lady's.n gents

Reactions: psychopomp1, Sandra, DaveW and 1 other person
Good luck! I hope you’ve had a ****** good test drive in it and checked for rattles and creaks.

Picked up and pleased to say,absolutely no rattles or bangs or anything else actually..smooth,quiet and decent power for a 2.0 diesel..overall I'm happy...ah,no ambient lighting which I thought was standard on all

Reactions: DRkNESS and DMG
Should have the lighting? Is it dimmed down in the settings?

Good to hear you’ve got a good one by the way!

Reactions: Steve940
It's.got.some.form of lights as in the footwells and one or.two other places..but the actual ambient isn't there...there's no Interior light option in the lighting settings

Car looks amazing Steve. Enjoy

Lovely car OP! Is it a saloon or Avant (difficult to tell from photo)? Some interior pics would be nice :)

Only interior one I've got...day before purchase at audi forecourt..I'm away working for a few days.will post better once I'm home...oh and it's a saloon

Attachments

• 20210609_182921.jpg
    20210609_182921.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
Reactions: psychopomp1
Still going great,I've nearly ran up 1000 miles and enjoyed each one of them..car will be detailed and ceramic coated soon...Still took no pics of inside,sorry..I.will get some posted eventually...oh,and I found the ambient lighting,although it's only in white,I've turned it right up but haven't driven at night to see it in allmits glory or annoying shine....we will see

Attachments

• 20210701_192845.jpg
    20210701_192845.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 127
Reactions: DMG and gaz_360