Pick up my Daytona Grey Rs3 tomorrow

JA60N JL

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and have been reading all your posts for a couple of weeks now. I will be picking up my Daytona Grey Rs3 tomorrow from the dealers, and I must say after reading all your posts I really am excited and can't wait to pick it up.

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and have been reading all your posts for a couple of weeks now. I will be picking up my Daytona Grey Rs3 tomorrow from the dealers, and I must say after reading all your posts I really am excited and can't wait to pick it up.

Jealous! lol

Thanks 3DTDi really can't wait will post a few pics, although there are a few on here already with the same spec lol

Wow, you must be well excited now. We want lots of pics please. :)

Bet you're like a kid on xmas eve :)

Good for you mate, enjoy, safely.

Hi Sandra, yeah so excited defo post some pics when I can drag myself out the driving seat lol

Hi NHN, certainly am excited now tomorrow can't come soon enough thanx for post

Good luck mate hope they don't class them where you are as a drug dealers new toy as they are up here lol

Hope not reid1 lol, hoping there's not a lot on the road round here

Lol great cars 2.5 engine is always been great redesigned for the rs3 I'm tryin to get the front grill for my s3 sportback :respekt:

Cheers jerseypaul, read your review it was really good, glad your enjoying yours, I've had same colour but with Alu trim.

That's cool Reid, hope you manage to get hold of one the RS grills do look stunning would defo enhance your S3 :icon_thumright:

Only one more sleep to go! :lazy: tomorrow's gonna be a good day! Enjoy it mate:icon_thumright: and get some pics up soon as... congrats

Hi NHN, certainly am excited now tomorrow can't come soon enough thanx for post

So you should be, was it fully loaded as even with the RS3 you have to spec extra's which makes you sick when you consider the price.

I will Quattro 1981 thanx, just hope it's nice weather like today :icon_thumright:

Hi NHN, extras I've ordered are: Light and Rain pack, Alu race design inlays, Bose sound system, Cruise control, Privacy glass and Matt Alu styling package (outside trim) :icon_thumright:

So you should be, was it fully loaded as even with the RS3 you have to spec extra's which makes you sick when you consider the price.
Im still reeling from £2150 for coloured seat backrests! Surely no one has the coconuts to go that far?!

Hi NHN, extras I've ordered are: Light and Rain pack, Alu race design inlays, Bose sound system, Cruise control, Privacy glass and Matt Alu styling package (outside trim) :icon_thumright:

Doesnt the RS3 have standard rns-e, folding mirrors etc?

Im still reeling from £2150 for coloured seat backrests! Surely no one has the coconuts to go that far?!

Chris, you didnt order them, please tell me you didnt pay that?

I know I'm a little bit cuckoo, but I'm not quite that bad, mate!:sadlike: Tis strange, cos on the same page of the brochure you can get four individually adjustably heated seats as an option for under £200, which seems to be a pretty good deal. But for a bit of paint - over £2k!!??

And the RNS-e is standard, but the folding mirrors are still options!

Hello to the site,nice weapon of choice.
Not scaremongering but I saw one around here for a few months and now hearing it's in the police compound meaning something has gone on.

I know I'm a little bit cuckoo, but I'm not quite that bad, mate!:sadlike: Tis strange, cos on the same page of the brochure you can get four individually adjustably heated seats as an option for under £200, which seems to be a pretty good deal. But for a bit of paint - over £2k!!??

And the RNS-e is standard, but the folding mirrors are still options!

Phew you had me worried after our discussion, get them painted if need be for not even 10% of that cost huh.

Cant believe RS3 has options tbh, sickening big time.

Phew you had me worried after our discussion, get them painted if need be for not even 10% of that cost huh.

Cant believe RS3 has options tbh, sickening big time.
You say that, but I've been looking into get an r8 v8 for a bit of fun, now that the second hand prices are tumbling.. and when you look second hand, there are virtually none with better than an s-line interior! No bucket seats to be seen on much short of an r8GT. Doesn't matter what model you buy, there's always options :( and most people don't pay the extra for them!

If you had an s3 at about 340bhp with buckets and rnse.. it would be a nicer place to sit, and about the same speed as an average r8v8...if not slightly quicker :think: admittedly they are worlds apart in terms of looks....!

so when you look at it in those terms, an rs3 is pretty good value - same speed/same interior.. less made, more exclusive? And of course more people to talk to on the forum lol (there's tumbleweed on the r8 forum most of the time!:tumble:)