Picked up my RSQ3 today (replacing my S3)

HawkeyeS3

Reaction score
View attachment 89757 So as promised some pictures of my RSQ3, which I picked up from Crawley Audi this morning. What a car, so much the same as my S3 in so many ways yet so very different - especially in the way it picks up and performs. Nice to sit up a little more as well, and so very comfortable at the same time.

Basically a 2015 340ps RSQ3 in Misano, fitted with matt titanium wheels (as fitted to the performance model), Pan Roof with electric sunblind, Folding mirrors with rear view camera, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, auto close rear hatch, LED headlights, sweeping rear indicators to mention but a few. Big big smile on my face.

Whilst I'll miss my S3, this is a cracking replacement (in my opinion anyway :lol:)

IMG 6204
View attachment 89750
IMG 6206
IMG 6207
IMG 6208
IMG 6209

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Migwire, Tej13 and 16 others
View attachment 89757 So as promised some pictures of my RSQ3, which I picked up from Crawley Audi this morning. What a car, so much the same as my S3 in so many ways yet so very different - especially in the way it picks up and performs. Nice to sit up a little more as well, and so very comfortable at the same time.

Basically a 2015 340ps RSQ3 in Misano, fitted with matt titanium wheels (as fitted to the performance model), Pan Roof with electric sunblind, Folding mirrors with rear view camera, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, auto close rear hatch, LED headlights, sweeping rear indicators to mention but a few. Big big smile on my face.

Whilst I'll miss my S3, this is a cracking replacement (in my opinion anyway :lol:)

View attachment 89749 View attachment 89750 View attachment 89751 View attachment 89753 View attachment 89754 View attachment 89756
Lovely looking motor mate...Enjoy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, HawkeyeS3 and 1 other person
Reactions: Simon L, HawkeyeS3, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Looks stunning mate - enjoy the new motor.

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and HawkeyeS3
The best colour

Reactions: Sandra, pburv and HawkeyeS3
I like these.
Dimensions look right.

Needs the extra exhaust outlet though!!!!!

Reactions: glospete, Ignition1, SaroshM and 3 others
Looks great but only one exhaust pipe...... Pffffff...... :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Simon L and 1 other person
Indeed I too wish it had 2 exhausts - must be the only RS model that Audi do that doesn't - but then the sound from that single exhaust is tops!

Reactions: A3_Rider, Rob2k68, Sandra and 3 others
Looks great but only one exhaust pipe...... Pffffff...... :)

..........yeah, but it looks like a friggin cannon!! lol

Enjoy mate, looks a lovely motor :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, voorhees, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

View attachment 89749 View attachment 89750 View attachment 89751 View attachment 89753 View attachment 89754 View attachment 89756

Frickin...."A "....for Awesome,****** the S3....lol,in my opinion that's a UPgrade from a S3 mate...Stunning Spec....Am WELL JEL.....

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 2 others
I thought even the SQ3 had quads? Not a fan of the looks tbh, the front end doesn't look quite right either.
However imagine the ride and power are a nice combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HawkeyeS3
Hey mate,the way your going with Audis....you'll have more Coloured Blocks underneath yer Avatar than Sandra......Love them wheels,l actually prefer this car over the RSQ5....and into the bargain they are very rare on the road....very niche beasty....

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and pburv
I thought even the SQ3 had quads? Not a fan of the looks tbh, the front end doesn't look quite right either.
However imagine the ride and power are a nice combo

its a RSQ3...:whistle2:Who gives a monkeys chuff about Quads....its got like me mucker says ,one big **** aff cannon at the rear

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Hey mate,the way your going with Audis....you'll have more Coloured Blocks underneath yer Avatar than Sandra......Love them wheels,l actually prefer this car over the RSQ5....and into the bargain they are very rare on the road....very niche beasty....
Lol jassy. I do had a few badges. Hope your ok and doing well :) x

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
its a RSQ3...:whistle2:Who gives a monkeys chuff about Quads....its got like me mucker says ,one big **** aff cannon at the rear
You can,t beat a good blumderbus....:gun2:
Would love to have a go in the Rsq3:yum:

Reactions: Rob2k68, HawkeyeS3, Simon L and 1 other person
Lol jassy. I do had a few badges. Hope your ok and doing well :) x

Badges more like a Block of Audi Lego,Yeah Sandra am ok....l hope your doing....very well indeed...me wee fellow Scot....

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Badges more like a Block of Audi Lego,Yeah Sandra am ok....l hope your doing....very well indeed...me wee fellow Scot....
I'm doing ok thanks. Went down to caurnryan to see the gumball cars come off the ferry. Got soaked through. :) x

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Yer on yer Holibags.....and still on here...***....ye got a tan yet....lol
Lol suffering from ASN withdrawl symptoms...:haha:
The missus is falling into a drunken stuper and the little one is bopping in the kiddies disco so what else can I do.......lol

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68, Jcbmally and 4 others
The missus is falling into a drunken stuper and the little one is bopping in the kiddies disco so what else can I do.......lol

Sound's like Paradise mate...lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L

Get off yer mobile and git that lilly white welsh skin out in the sun!! lol

Reactions: pburv, batch, SW14NY'S and 4 others
its frickin night time ya goat...lol

...............oh yeah....................think I was somewhere else with me time zones if ye catch me drift!! lol

Reactions: pburv, SW14NY'S, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
...............oh yeah....................think I was somewhere else with me time zones if ye catch me drift!! lol

Time ZoneS...yeah....LOL yours is 3 months away.....PMSL.....

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Time ZoneS...yeah....LOL yours is 3 months away.....PMSL.....

.........which means yours will be a faint and distant memory............................lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Nice car mate,
Heard one go past me while out walking last week, it sounded very meaty!

The ONLY thing that puts me off them is the interior....its too much like an S1 and nit enough like an S3...

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Nice car mate,
Heard one go past me while out walking last week, it sounded very meaty!

The ONLY thing that puts me off them is the interior....its too much like an S1 and nit enough like an S3...

Funny you should say that Kugaman, as the wife has an A1 style.

Having driven both the pre and post facelift now, for the pre-facelift (310ps) I would totally agree with you, but with the facelift they have updated the dial readouts and Sat Nav to reflect the S3 which is a vast improvement. I actually don't find it too bad though, having the buttons etc for Sat Nav, Phone etc in front of you rather than down by your side, as I always found that fiddly on my S3.

Overall though its horses for course, but the facelift 340ps model interior - whilst only apparntly minor updates - is a vast improvement on the pre-facelift models.

Not to everyone's taste though I agree. Advantage for me though is that if (big if) the wife drives the car, at least the layout is the same as her A1, so less likely to start pressing wrong buttons!

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Kugaman1 and 1 other person
Ah that one then :)
Either way, an RS deserves dual exhausts at a minimum

Tend to agree there razza1, if only for the looks, on the other hand, as a biker also, you get more power typically from fitting 4into1's than running dual cans, so I reckon it's a cunning plan from Audi LOL

Did see a twin pipe tailpipe conversion available so may think about it in a few months.

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Frickin...."A "....for Awesome,****** the S3....lol,in my opinion that's a UPgrade from a S3 mate...Stunning Spec....Am WELL JEL.....

Cheers jassy - "A" for awesome is about right!!!!!

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Tend to agree there razza1, if only for the looks, on the other hand, as a biker also, you get more power typically from fitting 4into1's than running dual cans, so I reckon it's a cunning plan from Audi LOL

Did see a twin pipe tailpipe conversion available so may think about it in a few months.

Surely twice as much airflow out the back will allow more airflow and thus help increase power, even if the front end isn't opened?