Picked up my S4 last night

MFM

Reaction score
2010 model, manual with 44k on the clock. Mint and really pleased with it.

Just didn't really want black and after cleaning it today it made me remember why!

97QEhIGL4lVGlxP2

bzwtGGZtcZDk6CaZ

Reactions: Brennan, xpoweruk, T-800 and 5 others
Car looks amazing. When you see a nice cleaned and polished black car its worth all the effort. :) x

Reactions: MFM
it's a pita to keep it clean but so much worth it when it's all polished up.

Car looks amazing. When you see a nice cleaned and polished black car its worth all the effort. :) x
Thanks Sandra. It does look nice when it's clean. Only problem is I don't want to drive it. Lol.

Reactions: Sandra
Lol, I hear you, main reason I went silver this time, couldn't be doing with looking at how grubby it was all the time....
My BMW was silver and I found it incredibly boring. But looking as what a pita this is going to be, I welcome it back with open arms! Lol

Reactions: razza1
Looking good. Love the wheels too...timeless.
Grey is half way between black and silver :whistle2:

Reactions: MFM and razza1
2010 model, manual with 44k on the clock. Mint and really pleased with it.

Just didn't really want black and after cleaning it today it made me remember why!

97QEhIGL4lVGlxP2

bzwtGGZtcZDk6CaZ
@MFM - Looks great buddy. Lovely S4

Black has to be the best colour when its clean, but its keeping it that way that drove me nuts lol

The wheels are great but a right PITA to clean IMO
I had them on my old B8 A4
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...udi-a4-2-0-tfsi-quattro-s-line-saloon.225569/

In the end after mucho skinned knuckles I invested a set of Wheel Woolies for cleaning the wheels
Amazon product

or just do what I do and get a red car and never wash it. It's gets to a point of filth (quite quickly) where it just can't get any worse and at that point it's fine....because it can't get any worse.

:friendly wink:

Lovely Looking S4 mate :)

Black looks awesome when clean

Well I can recommend getting some paint protection such as GTechniq. It's a significant cost but it is so much easier to keep it clean afterwards.

Reactions: skiptowncat
So I thought the car didn't come with a standard exhaust as it looked different to me. I asked the seller who thought it was stock. Well I've just taken a closer look and it seems I have a Milltek on the car! It sounds nice and beefy but not loud at all. If anything, you can hear it the best when it's idling.

Are there different kinds of Milltek's for the S4 or how will I find out what exactly I have on the car? I've taken a pic but you can't really see much. Just says Milltek Sport on it.

wDQtTwtzfy7y6v94

Reactions: xpoweruk
Maybe it's a resonated version?
Not sure what the difference in between res and non res. I just had a look under the car to make sure it's actually a full Milltek system rather than just exhaust tips, but it's kosher.

This makes my car an even bigger bargain!

Reactions: xpoweruk
Resonators behind the tailpipes = resonated

No resonators.....

You get the picture