Picking up a MY18 Allroad bitidi, what to check before leasing?

Lynkryss

Reaction score
Hi,
Picking up a Allroad bitdi in about 10 days and being completely new to Audi, what should I check before even leaving the showroom floor? It has 56K on the clock and the dealer are completely unknown to me plus about 2000km away so it would be nice be able to do a inspection before leaving the area, heading home. The car is imported used from Germany so it's not a Scandinavian spec'd car but as far as I can see, it does have the main stuff I would typically need like Webasto auxiliary heater.
One thing I do notice, and it don't have to be a bad thing, but when checking German ads, a MY18 bitidi with all the stuff this car is equipped with(matrix led, Pano roof, painted trim, both seats with memory, massage and ventilation, HUD, volcano leather+++), its way cheaper than cars I find online when imported and all taxes payed for. Could be my dealer has found a super cheap bitdi Allroad and sells it without big margins but it makes me think for a bit...
Planning on buying VCDS, can I check if milage are correct etc?

Planning on buying VCDS, can I check if milage are correct etc?

The service history will be on the key, which any Audi dealer can interrogate,

Well I did buy it and I bought VCDS also but not before some weeks after. VCDS found one fault which would not go away. Lane assist camera heating element. Took it my nearest Audi dealer who confirmed what I already had figured out, the embedded ptc element was bad and the windshield need to be replaced. No big deal, can always do that if it get a crack or the camera actually stop working or fogging up. Audi confirmed that the car has followed all services and I did get the dealer where I bought it to change fluid on the ZF auto. The car drives very well and the price was right so I'm very pleased.

Reactions: Jcbmally