Picking up new RS3 later

g5und

Reaction score
Picking up my new RS3 at 6pm today. Only 2 hours to go!

I've gone for Daytona, Ali pack, buckets, privacy, bose, interior light pack, light/rain sensor pack with folding mirrors. Will post up some pics as soon as I get round to taking some. Just a shame it's raining :(

Jealous. You must be just a little bit excited.

I've 48hrs to wait for mine... Add that to the 16 month wait, and I guess its not too bad!

Yes, we need lots of pics. Greg, wont be long till you get yours. :)

Let us know what you think of her,

Congrats and welcome to the fold

Happy days; can't believe the wait you lot were prepared to endure. 6.5 months for an S3 had me climbing the walls. 16 months and I'd have been abducting the salesman's kids to try and speed it up. Looking forward to the pics.

Totally fantastic piece of kit! Drove the 10 miles home from the garage and even though it only has 35 miles on the clock I couldn'y resist giving it a little throttle - very very quick car!! I came from an S3 but this seems like a totally different animal. It's early days though but first impressions are great! The sound it makes is amazing.

Few pics from the iphone before driving it out of the showroom (sorry for the quality)...

IMG_0884_small.jpg

IMG_0887_small.jpg

IMG_0888_small.jpg

IMG_0889_small.jpg

Reactions: RYes3, Paullie, warren_S5 and 2 others
very nice !!! you gotta get them pics in the new section so we can find them again to drool over.....lol

Very nice mate. Daytona with the Alu pack looks great. :)

I'm very jealous!! Lovely car :wub:

Fair play, I know them both. A very helpful dealership, always happy to assist with a query or problem.

Enjoy the car, it looks great.

Totally fantastic piece of kit! Drove the 10 miles home from the garage and even though it only has 35 miles on the clock I couldn'y resist giving it a little throttle - very very quick car!! I came from an S3 but this seems like a totally different animal.

Looks absolutely gorgeous in the grey with the alloy RS design pack on it. Can't believe I've seen RS's that haven't specced the alu pack.

Given the 2.0T is no slouch, with an extra cylinder, newer engine design and 25% more cubic capacity you'd want to feel a good difference.

I bet it's fantastic, and whilst you can mod an S3 to above RS3 'out of the box' power to me it doesn't feel sustainable power. The RS3 will deliver like that all day long, where a stage 2 S3 gets lazy with extended use (when intake temps creep up). I'm looking forward to trying one out at some point, but at £45k+ is a bridge too far for a tight **** like me!

Lovely car, Buddy! Those pics have brought a massive grin to my face this otherwise dull, rainy, miserable morning! Enjoy it!!! :wub: xx

Absolutely stunning car. Enjoy :racer:. :)