(pics) Cant Decide, Which 19'' Wheel Gonna be Primary ?:)

Which one do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
Now I have 2 setups for summer as 19''. I'm becoming a wheel whore, I know :)

This is my new setup, on its way;

And currents;

I'm gonna get rid of my 18's and use one of them for winter. The rs6 ones are 8.5x19, et32 & current a8 reps 9x19, et 33..
I believe rs6's should be the winter set..

BUT; WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE MORE, FORGET THE WINTER or SUMMER SETUP CHITCHAT :D

? ?

Rs6 Wheels look better in my opinion.. spoke design makes them look larger as well.

1st pic absolutely caught my attention, both are awesome but in comparison 1st is a winner!

It seems we are strugling to choose, there is not any absolute winner, slightly 1st set is ahead, And I'm gonna vote for the first set :D

P.S. RS6 is going to let me show of my S3 brakes which I suffered a couple of weeks in order to be able to install! ( and spent a lot of course! :)

Last edited:
ASh,

yours are 18 or 19 ? And what about width? 8.5 or 9 ? And et?

Briefly I want to see some pictures from you with the asked specs given :)) ?

Mine are 19s, 8.5 wide et 42 with 225/35/19 tyres on them... no spacers and yet it sits flush on the arch :wub:

null_zpsb7457613.jpg

file-24.jpg

file-28.jpg

67086c64-9a4f-464e-9b0a-6fe3a350d519.jpg

Mine are 19s, 8.5 wide et 42 with 225/35/19 tyres on them... no spacers and yet it sits flush on the arch :wub:

null_zpsb7457613.jpg

file-24.jpg

hi

file-28.jpg

67086c64-9a4f-464e-9b0a-6fe3a350d519.jpg

im looking to order some new wheels, im after 19" BBS CH Black. i would like them to sit like yours ash187. my car is lowered with eibach sportlines. i understand the size of the wheel and tyre, is the et bit how deep they sit in the arch? also do you have any tyre rubbing?

thanks

Lovely! With et32 I'm gonna be pretty aggressive I gues (which I love :))

Ash it seems really great, brakes are so visible, which is the think I desired, too :)

I'm lower than you and my ET is et32.. I hope I wont deal with any hard rubbing issues. I got used to rub coz mu current 19's (2nd pic) has et33 + 9inches wide BUT tyres are more streched due to 9. I'm afraiding of to rub coz of the higher sidewall (less streched).. But I believe I'll be fine by 1 mm or so :) I feel it :p

Loz, mate I believe you wont have any problems about rubbing with the same specs of Ash. I believe he does not rub? Or veeeery bounced times it barely rubs? Is it correct Ash?

im looking to order some new wheels, im after 19" BBS CH Black. i would like them to sit like yours ash187. my car is lowered with eibach sportlines. i understand the size of the wheel and tyre, is the et bit how deep they sit in the arch? also do you have any tyre rubbing?

thanks

et42 is what i have and it sits perfectly. obviously this is with the combo of having the 8.5 wide alloy. if you get a thiner alloy you may need to lower the et number to 41/40 to get it to sit although most use et45 and it still sits nicely. its only a few mm after all.
my tyres don't rub, unless i have a couple of fatties in the back and i go over a speed bump at 15mph

Lovely! With et32 I'm gonna be pretty aggressive I gues (which I love :))

Ash it seems really great, brakes are so visible, which is the think I desired, too :)

I'm lower than you and my ET is et32.. I hope I wont deal with any hard rubbing issues. I got used to rub coz mu current 19's (2nd pic) has et33 + 9inches wide BUT tyres are more streched due to 9. I'm afraiding of to rub coz of the higher sidewall (less streched).. But I believe I'll be fine by 1 mm or so :) I feel it :p

i honestly don't know how you deal with the tyre rub at et33. i had a 235 tyre on 18s last winter and i hated it! kept rubbing on turns and bumps.

i honestly don't know how you deal with the tyre rub at et33. i had a 235 tyre on 18s last winter and i hated it! kept rubbing on turns and bumps.

Simple, I do not have nothing but the REAL metal arches to rub :D All shaved, some by me some by the tyres :)
I usely use my car 2 persons at most, but I can not drive with 4 or more person, literally cant drive coz it sits on tyres over a bumpo.. Fronts are very fine, rubs a little when I bounced high..

I'm used to rub a lot, I was driving my S4 with 9.5 with 275/30/19's with et 40 so it was rubbing, too. I HAVE TO hear that ''gırccc'' sounds in my car :D

et42 is what i have and it sits perfectly. obviously this is with the combo of having the 8.5 wide alloy. if you get a thiner alloy you may need to lower the et number to 41/40 to get it to sit although most use et45 and it still sits nicely. its only a few mm after all.
my tyres don't rub, unless i have a couple of fatties in the back and i go over a speed bump at 15mph

is your car lowered mate? cheers for the info :)

is your car lowered mate? cheers for the info :)

Yeah it's lowered, on eibach sport lines