Pics of 2014 black edition avant with lowering springs pls need ideas

biscuit-a3

Reaction score
As the title says, i have just brought a black edition Audi A4 avant in Red with stock Audi RS6 style 19inch alloys,

i have been looking at the eibach pro and sport line kits, could people show me there cars pls with these or even different ones fitted

Thanks in advance

Eibach Pro 35mm

Reactions: ruairi83 and biscuit-a3
Thats what i am looking for looks usable and more aggressive than standard, hope some folks with avants have some pics for me

Comfort wasn't affected, the mudflaps did have to be removed however. Pic was taken after the rears were removed, fronts only catched on high speed bumps.

Did you try googling "a4 b8 avant eibach pro" ? Might give you an idea to whats out there.

Comfort wasn't affected, the mudflaps did have to be removed however. Pic was taken after the rears were removed, fronts only catched on high speed bumps.

Did you try googling "a4 b8 avant eibach pro" ? Might give you an idea to whats out there.

Thanks, i have googled a few times but not everything says what they have fitted and didn't want false hope lol. i am sure i had the pro sports fitted to my old A3 and i thought the ride was really good

i will be fitting Front mud flaps only anyway i don't like the rear ones

Couldn't complain on the comfort, I had H&R in my A3 and they ruined the ride so they were removed pretty sharp. Had the Eibachs in the A4 for 8 months before trading in the car (with them still fitted!) and had zero complaints about ride comfort.

Reactions: biscuit-a3
40mm H&R springs quite firm mud flaps scrape everything :tearsofjoy:

IMG 4606

Reactions: biscuit-a3