Pics of anthracite RS4 wheels on a black cab?

ets2k9

Reaction score
Hi,

Im trying to find pics of a black cab with some anthracite RS4's fitted. If one of these cars pictured had a red roof that would be ideal!!

Trying to figure out if anthracite wheels on a black car with a red roof would look anygood. Thinking it might be a bit much.

I know thats quite a specific request but would appreciate any help - sick of looking on google :banghead: so hoping you can help.

Cheers

Someone on here has a black cab with dark wheels (not Chris) - I can't remember if they're RS4's or not, but they're certainly a 'spokey' type wheel. I can picture the car parked on a concrete ramp facing doewn onto the beach!

The top was down so I can't help you on the roof colour. The pic might even be from the B7 section I really can't remember. I'll have a look for it tomorrow if no one else has found it.

I hadn't looked at the final editions will have a look thank you.
I know its going to be difficult to find these wheels and a red roof. Photoshop may be a better option or in my case some awful attempt on ms paint.

Last edited:
Ok I found them, I know these don't exactly match your requests, but they're the best I've got.

IMG_0233.jpg

Beach1.jpg

Thanks for your effort - I'm thinking i'll play it safe and stick with silver.

I've also been greeted by the abs and esp light on the drive home today so new wheels may have to wait until i've sorted that out.

All good fun...

Check your brake lights, thats often a sign that the brake light switch on the pedal has failed.

It could be one of a number of things though.

The brake lights are fine. After a quick search i think it may be Logitudinal speed sensor.

I don't know if it helps but if you look at C5 RS6's for sale there are a few black ones with the anth' rs6 wheels - gives a pretty good idea - otherwise you could get someone to do a photoshop?

Best of luck

Chris

Cheers ill have a look. Ill give the car a wash and post some pics up for a photoshop.

Hi there... I recently did my OEM rims in Anthracite and am stoked with the result.
Then I did the Chrome Trim and Badges...... and the next is the chrome around winsdcreen and doors (All Anthracite)
Hope this helps you to make a decision.

IMG_2975w.jpg

IMG_2559w.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

Cheers for the pics - thats quite subtle I like it.

I played it safe and went for silver need to sort the centre caps out now as they look abit rubbish. Cheers for the help though.