Pics of my A3 3.2Q today

[ QUOTE ]
what size brakes are they and are they any good??

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the standard front brakes on the 3.2 Quattro and are 345mm discs with huge stopping power, especially when you forget the car has no clutch pedal and you inadvertantly depress it with the left foot when approaching a junction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

SD cards are not part of the nav system but are filled with albums in MP3 format taken from my home computer, about 20 CDs on each card.

[ QUOTE ]
Spratty what mpg do you get?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for delayed response. Was away for the weekend.

Only had the car for a couple of months. I'm getting about 28mpg, but that's included quite a few long A-road journeys. I'd guess with a more even mix of city driving I'd get nearer 25mpg.

Not great...especially when filling it up with Optimax /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

That's comparable to RX-8 fuel consumption, perhaps the 3.2 is a little bit better.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, I should have kept my shares in BP.

Slug, it's a whopping £2,100 extra from a dealer but can be picked up on Ebay for £600 ish if you want to navigate down that route. Do a search for RNS-E

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not as expensive as the other option on your signature - and i don't mean DSG!!!!!!!

Don't I know it, the car has spent more time parked outside shopping centres than anywhere else..