Pics of my S3 trip to Cornwall last week

I

imported_ashs3

Tried to take some arty photo's of the S3 so here are some, quality ain't to good as my digi cam is crap.....

Fistral beach, Newquay
s3_fistral.jpg

Portscatho
s3_parked.jpg

and one in the rear view mirror showing the sea @ Crantoc Beach and the audi-sport.net sticker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

s3_rearviewmirror.jpg

Wish I was there now rather than on nights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i like your first pic. so nought wrong with the camera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

should have used that in your ad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah have added it to the ad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1st one is my fave as well

Here are two more, the first is a bit dark other wise it would have been ace.

s3_dark.jpg

s3_side.jpg

Have to agree, 1st one is the pick of the bunch.

Shame you couldn't get some pics of you burning up the beach.

Yep, definately first pic... use that one when you come to selling the car (if you come to selling the car)... very cool pic... you've got a good eye... some may say you even have two???
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Very good Ash - Think someone may have already mentioned it above, if not, the first pic is the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

isn`t that audi-sport sticker the wrong way round ????

oh and the 1st pic is the best imo

Sticker looks wrong way round unless u took the shot thro the rear view mirror, lol, 1st pic looks the bomb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
isn`t that audi-sport sticker the wrong way round ????

oh and the 1st pic is the best imo

[/ QUOTE ]

As said by me in the first post above the sticker photo...

[ QUOTE ]
and one in the rear view mirror showing the sea @ Crantoc Beach and the audi-sport.net sticker

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks all, I always seem to get one good photo out of the bunch I take which is cool, I have left the advert with the current photo as it shows the Ebony Black off better IMO.

pics look fab.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I used to live a stones through away from Fistral Beach (just up from the Red Lion). I live about 30 miles away now so still not too bad...

Hope to see a few more of you in Cornwall this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep an eye out for myself and Ianhg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

BTW - It's Run to the Sun 2005 in a couple of weeks time, anyone coming down here?

http://www.runtothesun.co.uk/index831545.html

Ade