Pics of my treg

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
Some of you wanted to see pics of my touareg so heres a few, still need to do a few little mods like new wheels ive now fitted a new exhaust sytem and i need to tint the windows,

STH70503.jpg

STH70504.jpg

STH70502.jpg

Big Beast....I'd have the grill and badge blacked out.

just a heads up you have blanked the number plate on the first 2 pics but not the last!!:photo:

How can you go from an S3 into that. Totally different car? Was it the needs that dictated the change or just fancied a T?

i just get bored with cars very quickly its a bad habbit of mine,but with the s3 i had a heavy right foot and got almost got 6points from driving it,only got 3 as i went to a young drivers speed awareness course and got off the the second lot of points but that was in the space of 1year. sounds immature but i find it hard to drive slow in quick cars,i dont drive irresponsibly but when theres and empty road i used to gun and with my luck usually past police etc,so i decided for a completely different car,and im glad i did the Touareg is actually more fun to drive than i thought even though its an automatic.