M22_PRE

A4 autovogue style
Reaction score
heres sum pics of my car with :

new finichi 19" wheels
new H.I.D conversion
new black grill
Also had a custom re-map from Celtic tuning in newquay

also got some rs4 mirrors coming so wen they arrive il put sum more pics up also wen its bin pollished
cheers mike

a4newmods3.jpg

a4newmods2.jpg

a4newmods1.jpg

one word..............bone on. well thats 2 words actually but you know what i mean. gorgeous man!! whats that badge on the back say?

its AUTOVOGUE mate which is where the car origonally came from with the kit and the rs4 replicas. glad u like i think it mite need droppin a tad now tho wat u think??

I agree with Chris, Defo worth a right hand...or left, whichever you prefer:) .

Looks Facking Spot on mate, Knew them alloys would go with car well.
Good job there.

You've certainly spent some Doe aint you.:respekt:

tell me bout it !!! but got the look that i want now so well chuffed, just need get the time to show it off at sum shows or cruise meets :jump:

Sorry but I actually liked the original set, but still a ****** nice car:icon_thumright:

Thats a fantastic looking car but the wheels tip it just over the edge of to far for me

cnt wait to see it with the mirrors on, i think they will just break up the black a bit.
could do with a slight drop but its not something i would consider as urgent, doesnt look like a bus or anything

I think alloys are a bit too much - would personally have stuck with the RS4 reps you had on previously but each to their own. As long as your happy

Like the grill, not the wheels. But so long as you like em, iz all that matters !

Looks good to me,much better than the oem audi wheel look you usually see.
They look a bit small for 19's,must be the lip.:icon_thumright:

Certainly a break from replica wheels, agree it could do with dropping now. Looks spot on to me :icon_thumright: .

What are the (K) value of the h.i.d. lights ? Just wondering what mine will look like when I fit em this weekend :jump:

the rating i went for was 8k m8, wheres the best place to coilovers from these days cant find many that fit the b6

Cheers Im fitting 6K's to mine. Since you live up in Awesome GTi world its gotta be worth giving them a call, ask what they fitted to there B6 Avant

I thought you were going for silver centred ones?

not feeling the wheels I gotta say, black centred wheels always look smaller unfortunately :(