PICS OF YOUR S3 ALLOYS Please.. (i want some new one's but dont know what to get)

Jimmy Parko

Reaction score
Hi All..

I'm after upgrading my S3's Alloys but i'm unsure of what wheels i want. I'm toying with some BBS RC's or RS's. But i'm just wanting some more ideas and i'm hoping you guys can help!! :thumbsup:

Cheers in Advance

And I promise to post some pic's soon

hi Jimmy,

your best bet mate is to check the sticky at the top of the forum with numerous pics of S3's and A3's with different style wheels. I am also in the same boat as yourself and have been toying with either a refurb of current wheels or saving for a shiney new set of BBS CH's

ATB,

Matt

Heres a pic to start you off, i'm thinking of spraying these anthracite with polished inner lip.
P1030717.jpg

Ahhh Very Nice.. What wheels are these then?? another set to add to the list i think, Really suit the car.. Should look smart in anthracite as well, Yeah its a tough one with wheels i dont want to spend a fortune and decide they look S**T..

Cheers!!

Hey Jimmy

Have you been to www.rimstyle.com? Definitely one of the better companies for choice, and has many wheels to select from. Plus has a natty specifc model selection tool so you know which wheels would fit!

I must admit, CH's are lovely. Another wheel is the ASA GT-1. Looks like an e46 M3 CSL wheel, and has it in a favourable 5x100 et35 fitment.