Pics wanted of votex skirts with S3 diffuser on sportsback

Qua3ttro

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have found a nice used A3 on sale, but it has the Votex side skirts which I'd like to replace with S3 ones. My questions are:

1) What do I end up with if I decide to take the Votex's off? Holes in the car? Or are they just glued on?

2) What's the best way to remove them?

Thanks!

I'd be very happy if someone could post some pics of Votex skirts and S3 rear-end on the same car, just to see how that looks (preferrably on a white sportback btw)

I ask because I found the instruction manual for installing the Votex skirts, so at least now I know that I shouldn't be left with holes that weren't in the car in the first place so that's good. They are bonded onto the car. Provided that it's been done according to the manual using the right bonding products, how could I 'un-bond' this? Put some heat onto it and pull? Maybe it's better to leave them on after all, but then I wonder: how would this look in combination with an S3 rear valance and diffuser?

EDIT:

How do I change the tittle of this thread? I can't, can I? It would make more sense to have it tittled 'Pics wanted of Votex skirts with S3 diffusor on Sportback' now that I've found out how the Votexes are fixed to the car. Could any of the Moderators be so kind? Big thanks!

Last edited:
Thats it edited for you. :)

Last edited:
Thanks _GRP_, exactly the pics I was looking for!