Pin read out for standard Bose and rnse ,

John ler

Reaction score
hi guys just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to finding a pin readout for a s3 or a3 with standard Bose system and standard rnse installed, not a retro for fitting either, but a car that come with both as standard, thanks, I've looked all over but only coming up with retro, thanks I no it can't be same as the after retro fit, as I checked mine and moved a wire or 2 around thinking it was wrong to make it same as retro, but found out mine was as standard, and never took photos, should have left alone, but kept reading threads thinking my wires where wrong, thanks

Long story, but no my car apparently came with it standard, but when I bought it, I did take out rnse unit and noticed the earth pin not in the retro install potion so I moved it thinking it was wrong, but then found out car had it as standard so must have come with the wiring in the correct places, so I must not of needed to move any pins, I have nav faults along with another radio and another cant remember the other one to hand, and hunk it could be me moving that wire, and other ground faults maybe because of moving it, so I'm wanting to check the pin read out against. In, thanks