Pirelli P Zero tyre alternatives

Radman

Reaction score
Hi folks,

My fronts are looking at getting changed soon. Have the 255 setup. What alternative tyres have folk used in the past and also is there a specific tyre model number for the Pirelli turenwith the thicker outer rim?

Cheers.

Rad

Another topic about the Pirelli tire..ppff.
Take advantage of the search function ...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Hi folks,

My fronts are looking at getting changed soon. Have the 255 setup. What alternative tyres have folk used in the past and also is there a specific tyre model number for the Pirelli turenwith the thicker outer rim?

Cheers.

Rad

Yes it’s RO2

Reactions: Radman
Another topic about the Pirelli tire..ppff.
Take advantage of the search function ...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk
Ooooh. Someone’s tired ***

Reactions: Khunrichy and NevMan
Mich ps4s. I have the staggered set up and do expierence the tc light now and again. Just put tc into sport and no problems

Mich ps4s. I have the staggered set up and do expierence the tc light now and again. Just put tc into sport and no problems

I still had awful problems with the TC button switched off. That was 245 front though as 255 rubbed on hard lock

RO1’s came on the PFL, RO2 have a much steeper edge and it looks great... they came fitted on the FL.

Nice to see you again Radman! Hope you’re still loving the car.

RO1’s came on the PFL, RO2 have a much steeper edge and it looks great... they came fitted on the FL.

Nice to see you again Radman! Hope you’re still loving the car.
Yeah I’m good thanks mate, likewise yourself. Can’t seem to un fall in love with the car.

Reactions: NevMan and AudiNutta
Yeah I’m good thanks mate, likewise yourself. Can’t seem to un fall in love with the car.

That’s great to hear coming up on 4 years in, they are fantastic.. love mine even more every time I drive it.

That’s great to hear coming up on 4 years in, they are fantastic.. love mine even more every time I drive it.
The thing is I know people have swapped cars, looked at alternatives, but nothing beats this car pound for pound on the roads today. The engine alone can’t be matched and I still get looks and comments all the time from people.

Reactions: NevMan, DW81 and AudiNutta
The thing is I know people have swapped cars, looked at alternatives, but nothing beats this car pound for pound on the roads today. The engine alone can’t be matched and I still get looks and comments all the time from people.
Just had the pleasure of hearing a white FL RS3 gurgle past me as I was walking down the road. Glorious sound! You just don't get to fully appreciate just how good it really is from the drivers seat.

Reactions: hopgop1, NevMan, DW81 and 2 others
Just had the pleasure of hearing a white FL RS3 gurgle past me as I was walking down the road. Glorious sound! You just don't get to fully appreciate just how good it really is from the drivers seat.

Pwoah envying you!

I’ve only heard mine being driven into the detailers unit and as a mechanic took it up a short road to test at low speed, they sound incredible. Nobody trusts themselves enough to drive my car let alone do it past me, my Mrs’ would but no chance ;)

Reactions: NevMan, D0C and Radman

Exactly.

Reactions: NevMan
Pwoah envying you!

I’ve only heard mine being driven into the detailers unit and as a mechanic took it up a short road to test at low speed, they sound incredible. Nobody trusts themselves enough to drive my car let alone do it past me, my Mrs’ would but no chance ;)

Treat yourself AN and the Mrs'

Mine doesn't have a licence, fortunately!

Reactions: NevMan and AudiNutta
Treat yourself AN and the Mrs'

Mine doesn't have a licence, fortunately!
Some idiot parked literally 4cm off my door the other week so I had to get my 14 year old daughter to climb across and move the car out...she has had these young driver lessons they do these days so the automatic was a doddle! ;)

Reactions: NevMan, AudiNutta, Radman and 1 other person
Some idiot parked literally 4cm off my door the other week so I had to get my 14 year old daughter to climb across and move the car out...she has had these young driver lessons they do these days so the automatic was a doddle! ;)

Omg with 4cm clearance, braver man than I will ever be ;)

Are you the cool Dad with the RS? Haha

Reactions: sve170 and NevMan
Omg with 4cm clearance, braver man than I will ever be ;)

Are you the cool Dad with the RS? Haha
I really am, ha! ;) Apparently all the boys in her classes go on about her being the girl with the dad who has an RS! There's just something about Audi RS cars, even to teenage boys.

Reactions: sve170, Radman and NevMan
I really am, ha! ;) Apparently all the boys in her classes go on about her being the girl with the dad who has an RS! There's just something about Audi RS cars, even to teenage boys.

That’s brilliant :lmfao:

Definitely the coolest car in the playground, we can all approve of that ;) How cool my Dad would of been if he had an RS, the A4 was enough for me at the time ;)

Back on topic, has anyone tried Michelin pilot sport cups?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk