Pistonheads rolling road day

Ubbs

Reaction score
So, finally had a chance to put the car on a r/r at rs tuning in Leeds, I don't know how accurate their road is my 3 did 334 bhp and 375lb ft torque which for a standard car is quite high though I'm not complaining, any if you guys had yours on a rolling road yet? Some very tasty cars attended including some mental sounding vxr8s and a Skoda Octavia that did 351 bhp and various Mitsubishis anyone else had theirs on yet?

That place aint far from me, my mate had his astra tuned there and they have a dyno dynamics 4wd rolling road, apparently very accurate..

That place aint far from me, my mate had his astra tuned there and they have a dyno dynamics 4wd rolling road, apparently very accurate..

interesting, what fuel are you using? most of the stock dyno runs i have seen for the 3 are around 345-350 on VPower

V power for the last 2 years. Managed to work out how you attach photos again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 256
Dyno Dynamics Rollers are known as heartbreak rollers, they are very accurate and read lower than most other dynos.

The Skoda was one of my customers, K04 conversion.

Rick

Reactions: kanecullen89
Yes the skoda was mental can't imagine what the handling would be like with that kind of power!
So you think the figures that I got would be pretty accurate?
Ubbs