Plastic trim issues

CarrG

Reaction score
Door surround, B pillar surround whatever you call it. Its been changed once along with the door card! Not even two weeks later its popped off again. Any of you had this issue??
IMAG0490.jpg

Thats looks ****e Garry...have they bust the bust clips underneath at all trying to fit it? :tumble:

Not had any issues with trim, had a noisey passenger door card but gave it a wack the other day and it hasn't rattled since...:salute:

Cheers mate.

I'd have to take it apart to see which I may well diy!

Well it was all new and now its going to need repalacing again as its scouring the door card again!!!

"gave it a wack" lol :salute:

Ah what a bummer, none of my trims rub, have a few rattles but loath to take it in as the above happens....and then something else gets "torpedoed" along the way...:shutup2:

Yeah a wack in the right place works....:jester:

Exactly the same issue on mine with that piece of trim...

IMG_1180.jpg

I have also noticed a couple of other defects today that I'm annoyed about - parts of the matt alu trim on the front splitter is tarnishing and there's a blemish in the paint on the rear spoiler...

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

Oh no mate thats not good. Let us know what they say.
Audi UK have no record of any quality related issues with the RS3!! Yeah right. We should all contact them on same day.
This is my second set of plastics which have failed the same. Design issue will not be solved by replacing the same parts over and over. Cry....