Please help me find a B8 S-line/S4 Splitter

MagpieMatt

Reaction score
Hi

Ive been looking now for ages for a front splitter for my B8 S-line, I've been searched the web for months now and still haven't come across anything, nothing out there seems to fit the S-line :(

Ive spoken to many dealers in the U.S but they are charging mega bucks and also got to wait ages for shipping and import tax etc, I'm not paying nearly £600-£900 thats crazy. Don't really fancy ordering from China/**** for the obvious reasons either.

Does anyone know any decent dealers in the E.U at all? Or any sources at all even?

Thanks

Matt

Actually, sorry, the description does say not suitable for S-line models...sorry!

I've been talking to the seller off eBay, I'm just waiting for him to get back to me if that fits the s line properly, he's got 2 identical ones on there I'm guessing one is for s line and the other not, ill let you know

Reactions: Cerbera9
the seller just got back to me the £149 is for the s line apparently, but he's said it can take 2 weeks for delivery, I'm going to order it today anyway so ill keep everyone updated when I've got it on the car etc

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: xpoweruk
the seller just got back to me the £149 is for the s line apparently, but he's said it can take 2 weeks for delivery, I'm going to order it today anyway so ill keep everyone updated when I've got it on the car etc

Thanks for your help!

Im intrested in this also so please when you have it jeep us updated

Yeah no worries i ordered it wednesday and said should be here within 2 weeks, fingers crossed it fits correctly ill let you know soon as I've got it.

And if it does fit, as it doesn't come painted, ill prob do it gloss black first, i was thinking of carbon dipping it and lacquering over the top but i looks quite thin and not sure if it'll be worth the hassle etc.

Fingers crossed anyway :)